Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They can't install the intercooler for additional heat generated during towing in the front grill area due to the Tremorz front bumper design. That's why the FX4 can be equipped with 4k but Tremor can't
I'm aware the Tremor can't be equipped with 4k and FX4 can. respi133 claimed it was somewhere saying the opposite:

I thought Tremor package meant you couldn't get 4k towing? It says FX4 is incompatible instead...Tremor is basically a full upgrade from FX4 then no? Especially with 4k tow that seems to be my version
Sponsored

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Black Appearance pack provides a lot more than I was expecting! Black interior and black housed exterior lighting all around should make a lot of folks happy. And it's available with any color! Sometimes Ford will make their appearance packages limited to certain colors, I've seen this on the F150 a lot. Good on Ford! Really has me rethinking Tremor, if I can get BAP and FX4 and actually have it get built :ROFLMAO: Editing after seeing order guide, can't get both FX4 and BAP, bummer.

1663276480027.png
But i hear it will cause delays if you get this .you may not mind that. but I am impatient so i didnt get this

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tommy, one of the reputable dealers posted some info on the Black Appearance Package showing an Atlad Blue with the BAP. He also posted an interesting snapshot that is supposedly from the training material. It lists under material that the Lariat with BAP will have cloth seats. The order guide shows Active X so I hope this is a mistake or I will be deleting the package immediately.

Ford Maverick 📦 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide (w/ Black Appearance Package BAP Contents) FB_IMG_1663899498005

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tommy, one of the reputable dealers posted some info on the Black Appearance Package showing an Atlad Blue with the BAP. He also posted an interesting snapshot that is supposedly from the training material. It lists under material that the Lariat with BAP will have cloth seats. The order guide shows Active X so I hope this is a mistake or I will be deleting the package immediately.

FB_IMG_1663899498005.jpg
Ford Maverick 📦 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide (w/ Black Appearance Package BAP Contents) FB_IMG_1663899737393

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

FB_IMG_1663899498005.jpg
Tim from Long McArthur said on his podcast yesterday that his boss sat in a Lariat Maverick with the BAP and confirmed the seats were ActiveX and were “very comfortable.”

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tim from Long McArthur said on his podcast yesterday that his boss sat in a Lariat Maverick with the BAP and confirmed the seats were ActiveX and were “very comfortable.”
Awesome. Glad I don't have to remove it then.

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Would the B appearance package eliminate the blue from the interior? I was looking at the guide and it seems like it won't. I think it will just replace some of the pieces, like when it says interior accents-door trim and instrument panel to me doesn't seem like the whole door panel. I'm not a fan of the blue interior and I ordered the lariat and was thinking about the BAP to get rid of the blue but what do y'all think? Will the BAP replace the whole interior to black?

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Would the B appearance package eliminate the blue from the interior? I was looking at the guide and it seems like it won't. I think it will just replace some of the pieces, like when it says interior accents-door trim and instrument panel to me doesn't seem like the whole door panel. I'm not a fan of the blue interior and I ordered the lariat and was thinking about the BAP to get rid of the blue but what do y'all think? Will the BAP replace the whole interior to black?
No, all the shared blue panels stay the same

First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Caravan….last ditch vehicle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have human pictures of Maverick Lariat, cactus grey, Black appearance package? Just curious 🧐

First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Caravan….last ditch vehicle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve been online looking at the BAP. The Ford blue base is still present. I didn’t like it either, but I’m thinking it’s not that big of a deal, because people are gonna be looking at the very cool truck I just purchased. Like it or not, you’ll always know it’s a Ford with that blue base. I’m kinda a Ford fan. They have a lot of good things in their future.

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid