Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think Ford will get a lot of orders for the black appearance package.
Sponsored

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Remember everyone, you can get $500 off the purchase of a Maverick and most other Ford trucks by joining Farm Bureau for only $20. You do not have to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland to join. Phone number to join is 309-663-6497.
anyone know if X Plan would save you more than $500?

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm driving an 18 year old Colorado, I have saved for a new truck. I save no interest.

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

just got back from the dealer I was kind of excited about eight way power seats on an XL but was told that wasn't an option,anybody else have that experience?
Power seat is Fleet order's only

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They kept the Trailer Hitch Receiver at $100. I expected that to go up.

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very fair and way better than expected... $2000 price increase from 22MY means the private offer from ford is actually MORE than the price hike. You can get an XL with cruise now. If you order an XL vs last year's XLT (we got the XLT specifically for wheels/cruise) you end up at roughly the same price. This is still a very good deal for people looking for vehicles.
Sad part though is the state of the industry where we have gotten to the point that a $2K price increase from one year to the next with MSRP sales price after a 13 month wait period is considered a good deal.

I need to find my post from way back when I confidently said prices and wait times would surely be back to normal by last January... pfft. The Mayans were smarter and ensured their predictions would be thousands of years later.

scotty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For anyone unsure, these high lighted prices don't include AWD which is another $2200. I'm sure its obvious for most but people will still ask. I should also add that the $2995 Tremor package also does not include the AWD.

1663258714705.png

[/QU
does the dealer invoice column represent the msrp? I don't understand the meaning of the 2/holdback. Do you? My dealer said I will only pay the msrp. That is why I want to know the answer.
thanks for any help

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
does the dealer invoice column represent the msrp? I don't understand the meaning of the 2/holdback. Do you? My dealer said I will only pay the msrp. That is why I want to know the answer.
thanks for any help
Suggested retail is for calculating MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price)

Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Few questions before I place my order tomorrow. Going to order (1) Hybrid XLT and (1) EB AWD XLT. Probably going to order both without any additional options as I'm scared of getting shut out do to all the constraints. My wife really wants to rear slider window (she get's the Hybrid) but I'm not even sure if that's a stand along option and if it is it's probably a constraint? What about adding a trailer hitch to my AWD EB order? Will that screw things up. Also my wife would love a moonroof on her hybrid but not sure that's worth the risk of constraint either, lol.

I know we get price and incentive protection when we order but does anyone know what the current interest rates are that Ford is offering on the Mav? Any decent rates we can lock in for the MY23's?

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Packaging Guide

Some notes: XL is stuck with steelies, Lariat Luxury Package still requires CP360 even though ACC is separate now, Alto Blue and Cyber Orange still around as extra-cost options even though the price list doesn't call them out (same price as HPR?)

No preview of Tremor appearance package. Avalanche Gray is Tremor exclusive. Tremor not available in Alto Blue, Area 51, Carbonize Gray, and Cyber Orange.
Hmmm, page 18 seems to indicate that you can get the Tremor in other colors (not all of them, minus the special colors) but that you can only get Avalanche Grey with a Tremor. The Tremor appearance package may require the Avalanche Grey because its colors go with the Avalanche Grey. @fordvideoguy, any special notes available for the Tremor?

I tried to order a Tremor today but the system wouldnt allow it or maybe it didn't offer it because of the color selected. I watched the dealer enter the info into the order system.

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anyone know if X Plan would save you more than $500?
This is based on 2022 pricing as 2023 isn't loaded in the axz site yet but the most X plan saves is on the lariat model and is about $300 under sticker.

The plan rules also cap dealer fees though if you're in a state without laws regarding that will account for more.

Ford Maverick 💵 2023 Maverick Pricing (MSRP / Invoice) & Options Released -- Including New Black Appearance Package Screenshot_20220915_225910
Sponsored

Last edited: