Sponsored

Dizzyman

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot manual
Sigh i was really hoping to get my truck this year but alas probably not. Ordered 2 weeks ago nad haven't heard a peep. Xlt with lux package soft top and 1 storage bin addon
Sponsored

Pizzacat_69420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Supercab (StupidCab_TM) 2.7T
I don't expect Ford to do any upgrades the Maverick, unless it's safety related, until 2025/2026 timeframe. Sure there's a lot of things the we (MTC) think Ford should've done or could do, but I think Ford will want to wait to get a better feel exactly how popular Maverick really is, plus you have to also consider what the competition will come out with in the future. Personally, I don't consider the Santa Crud as serious competition. So I'm guess that for the next 3-5 years Mavericks won't change much, I do think the interior colors will change and maybe some small features, like adding cruise control to XL or push start to XLT.
Several bicycle companies did this last year. 2020, 2021, and 2022 models are the same..same paint and all cause why bother changing anything until the scheduled cycle refresh?

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I'm guess that for the next 3-5 years Mavericks won't change much, I do think the interior colors will change and maybe some small features, like adding cruise control to XL or push start to XLT.
You're probably right, although as someone else mentioned they may decide to upgrade the infotainment system.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sigh i was really hoping to get my truck this year but alas probably not. Ordered 2 weeks ago nad haven't heard a peep. Xlt with lux package soft top and 1 storage bin addon
Really have you read this forum? many of us have ordered MONTHS ago and still waiting...

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You're probably right, although as someone else mentioned they may decide to upgrade the infotainment system.
Hopefully if that's the case it will be a software change that will be effective to all trim levels and not just the Sync 3 on the Lariat.

Sponsored

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see that the spray in bed liner is still constrained. Guess what I'm not doing?

I'm going to have this truck for decades and if you think I'm exaggerating, consider that I'm driving around a 31 year old truck right now.

I can wait.

Looking on the bright side, if things are delayed until next year, it means I can put the Maverick into service in a year where I'll be able to use the depreciation to offset profits instead of adding to a loss. 🤷‍♂️

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if an option is not listed, moonroof for example, Does it mean that option will not cause any further delays ?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if an option is not listed, moonroof for example, Does it mean that option will not cause any further delays ?
Yes, they only list items that may cause a delay in a build.

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every time I look at one of these lists I’m sure it’s going to have the moonroof on it but I guess I’m still safe haha
Agree Xlt/Lux/hybrid/ with the must have moonroof! So We still have a chance 💯😁

Sponsored

briandefilippo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks Pizzacat for the easy to understand explanation!!
Just saw Youtube that it might be as long as March to get my Hybrid!
I ordered in early August.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The spray in bedliner is part of the LUX package. So is the 3% mentioned separately related to an add-on to a non-LUX truck? I ordered a LUX Hybrid XLT, and am scheduled for the week of December 13th. Should we be expecting production dates to slip?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Pizzacat for the easy to understand explanation!!
Just saw Youtube that it might be as long as March to get my Hybrid!
I ordered in early August.
Got link?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The spray in bedliner is part of the LUX package. So is the 3% mentioned separately related to an add-on to a non-LUX truck? I ordered a LUX Hybrid XLT, and am scheduled for the week of December 13th. Should we be expecting production dates to slip?
If you check the 1st page of this thread it was stated that the 3% only affected add-on bedliner, not LUX packages which for the XLT has it's only constraint %! So you're production date shouldn't be affected because when you given the production date, Ford was telling you that it had everything needed to produce your Maverick. Of course, they have slipped production dates, which I'm guessing is because a part, piece or widget didn't show up on time like it was expected.
Sponsored