First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you check the 1st page of this thread it was stated that the 3% only affected add-on bedliner, not LUX packages which for the XLT has it's only constraint %! So you're production date shouldn't be affected because when you given the production date, Ford was telling you that it had everything needed to produce your Maverick. Of course, they have slipped production dates, which I'm guessing is because a part, piece or widget didn't show up on time like it was expected.
Thanks. Just wanted to be clear on it, so I would know if I need to change anything. Since we really want the LUX package, it's a matter of waiting. Your words about production date means they believe they have the parts gives me hope. We'll see.
Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. Just wanted to be clear on it, so I would know if I need to change anything. Since we really want the LUX package, it's a matter of waiting. Your words about production date means they believe they have the parts gives me hope. We'll see.
The other thing I forgot to mention is that since you have a build date and a VIN your Maverick is locked in and you can't make any changes to your build. So you even if you want to make a change you wouldn't be able to.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The other thing I forgot to mention is that since you have a build date and a VIN your Maverick is locked in and you can't make any changes to your build. So you even if you want to make a change you wouldn't be able to.
Well, that keeps it simple. LOL! I don't have anything I'd change anyway. Just hoping to get our Maverick early in the new year.

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Ordered XLT 360,XLT lux,eb,all weather floor mats hard cover tonneau cover vb color on 10/20, no info yet

Sponsored

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Received list this AM.

Be advised a Spray in Bedliner included in a package is not affected by the "Bedliner 3%"... If you can live without one of these items, have it removed to help expedite your order. Note that each dealer is affected differently.

Admin update with explanation:

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item / option. Currently for example, Hybrid engine says 40% -- so the maximum Ford will schedule this week will be 40% Hybrid Mavericks. The remaining 60% scheduled will be EcoBoost Mavericks.

2022 maverick constraints commodities.png
I just removed the tonneau cover i wanted to do it last month but my salesman assured me it wasn’t holding up my build. I waited a month and nothing so now it’s time to remove. Only reason i added it was to roll into loan.

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
Is there a way to change order options going around the dealer?.. My dealer hasnt been so helpful in this department.. Last time had me order another vehicle which i dont want to do again.

Timyom

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150 Lariat, 2014 Escape Titanium,
My order is for a maxed out Lariat 2.0…everything except FX4…so my wait is long…ordered a few weeks ago….some dealer installed options were removed at order time…to reduce wait time…I was advised that receipt of my Maverick woukd likely be July 2022…Fortunately I am not in a rush but the alarming thing is….2023’s are on the horizon a few months later….which means it will be a year model when I get it….

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't want to drop anything either, Hybrid is how it is, XLT LUX and 360 includes a lot as that packages, dropped splash guards a while back, ordered them in already. Trifold I added recently as the ability to have it be pennies on the dollar on a payment hard to pass up.

bradfordly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man that is so demotivating. I ordered in early July. XL Hybrid with both the spray in bed liner and a tonneau cover. Given those 3% build percentage numbers I feel like it's never going to be built.

Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I decided to leave things off such as tonneau covers that could be added later so it wouldn't be wrapped up in the price of the truck. Glad I did. If the 22 doesn't get built until when the 23's are almost out, hopefully Ford offers some rebates. Given used car prices, I'm not too worried about the value of the truck declining too much.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sigh i was really hoping to get my truck this year but alas probably not. Ordered 2 weeks ago nad haven't heard a peep. Xlt with lux package soft top and 1 storage bin addon
I ordered 18 weeks ago. XLT Hybrid, luxury and I do NOT have a build date as of now. Patience, some are waaaaaay ahead of you in line. ;)

AltoBlueberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I have a hybrid Base Lariat on order placed on 10/22. I added the spray-in bed liner though. Would it behoove me to drop the liner with the hopes of an earlier production date based on this info?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a hybrid Base Lariat on order placed on 10/22. I added the spray-in bed liner though. Would it behoove me to drop the liner with the hopes of an earlier production date based on this info?
Yes, absolutely.

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
Since I got this email from Ford Motor Company last week constraints are irrelevant;

"Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated."😕
Sponsored