First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Grand Marquis LS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would agree with "most" but some people will be bitten by low dealer allocation.

Also, you need to keep in mind the difference between US order banks and and total factory production. About 15% of the factory production will be sold outside the US. So if they make 13K, only 11K will go towards the US order bank.
Good to know! I honestly couldn't guess at what kind of allocation my dealer has. It does a lot of fleet sales to the city and county, including Mavericks, but I rarely ever see more than a couple make it to their website.
Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
4 months to the day from placing the order to sitting in my garage for a 2024. I ordered with mud flaps. No big deal.
I had to take mine off to get the truck. You did well.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
4 months to the day from placing the order to sitting in my garage for a 2024. I ordered with mud flaps. No big deal.
Very nice things must be getting better. I had to remove the mudflaps 2 weeks later my truck was scheduled. Still took 10 months which is not bad compared to some.

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 hybrid lariat on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm surprised to hear of such long lead times. I placed my order yesterday for Hybrid Lariat and received my scheduled build date of 1/22 through an email from Ford today. So looks like a 60 day order to build but of course then gotta wait for it to ship to the dealership. Or are you saying I shouldn't believe Ford's scheduled date? I already have a vin but no window sticker yet.

Sponsored

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday ordered:
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Azure Gray with the only option being the dealer installed keypad. I'll do ceramic coating and a tonneau cover after I take possession.

So ordered 11/29/2023
11/3/2023 received ford email stating it's scheduled for a Jan 22 build and supplied the VIN. When I click on the window sticker it says not available yet.

I live in NJ but ordered through a PA dealership

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm surprised to hear of such long lead times. I placed my order yesterday for Hybrid Lariat and received my scheduled build date of 1/22 through an email from Ford today. So looks like a 60 day order to build but of course then gotta wait for it to ship to the dealership. Or are you saying I shouldn't believe Ford's scheduled date? I already have a vin but no window sticker yet.
I don't think that's even possible since they do previewing on Monday/Tuesday

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday ordered:
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Azure Gray with the only option being the dealer installed keypad. I'll do ceramic coating and a tonneau cover after I take possession.

So ordered 11/29/2023
11/3/2023 received ford email stating it's scheduled for a Jan 22 build and supplied the VIN. When I click on the window sticker it says not available yet.
Please use the link I included in my post to post your scheduling info in today's scheduling thread.

You won't be able to see your window sticker until about a week before.

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got it thanks on the window sticker info, didn't know that. Posted in the link you provided, thanks.

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yesterday ordered:

So ordered 11/29/2023

I live in NJ but ordered through a PA dealership
I don't follow you. How did you get a scheduling Email from Ford on 11/3/23 when you placed the order for your Maverick yesterday 11/29/23?

I don't get it.

Sponsored

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't follow you. How did you get a scheduling Email from Ford on 11/3/23 when you placed the order for your Maverick yesterday 11/29/23?

I don't get it.
That's a typo which is what happens after an 11 hour workday. Email came in today at the time posted in the link I was sent. Ordered yesterday, email received today.

RegularMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE GTPE, 22 Lightning, 98 Ram Laramie, Toyota R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's a typo which is what happens after an 11 hour workday. Email came in today at the time posted in the link I was sent. Ordered yesterday, email received today.
Lariat is the best money maker for Ford, Lowest take rate, outside Tremor, totally see Lariat coming quicker. All of us XLs are the longest wait times. Sep 22 order, Feb 24 build scheduled for me.

ncoelho

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.norvikcargo.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you place your order ?

Blinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiesta ST, 1991 Toyota Dyna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So as I understand it there is plenty of capacity for Tremor, not so much for XL/XLT?

Thundercougarfalconbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So as I understand it there is plenty of capacity for Tremor, not so much for XL/XLT?
Not exactly - the first column is total capacity percentages for the year, the second is the current breakdown of the order bank, and the third column being the difference. So while there's more of a difference in capacity for Tremors, they're only 10% of total capacity for the whole year and are a smaller number of total vehicles to be produced. Whereas almost triple that number of XLTs are going to be made, so that percentages gets weighted much higher. This also doesn't include what has already been made, which complicates finding the actual numbers even more.
Sponsored