jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Received list this AM.

Be advised a Spray in Bedliner included in a package is not affected by the "Bedliner 3%"... If you can live without one of these items, have it removed to help expedite your order. Note that each dealer is affected differently.

Admin update with explanation:

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item / option. Currently for example, Hybrid engine says 40% -- so the maximum Ford will schedule this week will be 40% Hybrid Mavericks. The remaining 60% scheduled will be EcoBoost Mavericks.

Ford Maverick Maverick Commodity Constraints as of 10/27 2022 maverick constraints commodities
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@jsouth33 Thank you! Was this list just released? Maybe edit your title with an issued date to make it easier to find in the future.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
@jsouth33 Thank you! Was this list just released? Maybe edit your title with an issued date to make it easier to find in the future.
Good call, Just had a wholesale meeting with my Ford rep. He received it this AM and gave it to me. So most of the stuff is the same just percentages changed here and there from the last one I saw.

Sponsored

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
Received list this AM.

Be advised a Spray in Bedliner included in a package is not affected by the "Bedliner 3%"... If you can live without one of these items, have it removed to help expedite your order. Note that each dealer is affected differently.

2022 maverick constraints commodities.png
So what exactly does the 3% or 40% mean?

Sponsored
OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
I never understand how these things stack. So my ordered hybrid first edition has 40% hybrid, 5% soft cover, 3% bedliner, 16% lariat lux.
They will not stack. You could "WIN" on one and "LOSE" on another. Or a combination of some.

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hope they don't let the bed extender hold up production of my truck especially considering it's something they could just send to me or the dealer later.

Pizzacat_69420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Supercab (StupidCab_TM) 2.7T
The hybrid numbers are pretty good. 40% of total maverick production is allowed to be a hybrid. Lariat and XLT Lux package production numbers could be better.

Numbers are looking better and better for base and base hybrid owners.

Example, if the ford plant can do 15k mavericks in a month, then UP to 6,000 of those trucks can be hybrids. But only a total of (18%) 2,700 vehicles can be built in 1 month with XLT lux packages and 2,400 total vehicles (any engine) may have the Lariat lux package.

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Goodness. I dropped the bed liner to try and get it earlier, now the bed extender is delayed? I guess it doesnt matter since I got the hybrid anyways. I can wait so no biggy, but I would need it by March next year at the LATEST!!!

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Hope they don't let the bed extender hold up production of my truck especially considering it's something they could just send to me or the dealer later.
I just took my bed cover off. Might as well remove it if you know it may slow you down.
Sponsored