First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to those of you that received your scheduled build dates! Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • Your scheduled build week
  • All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • Your original order date
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)

Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the site's tracking spreadsheets !

Related info on this week's projected build weeks: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...n-build-weeks-10-18-10-25-11-1-and-11-8.2108/
Ordered Her XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Moon Roof and some other stuff, in Hot Pepper Red on July 2nd and my dealer only has 9 confirmed orders (and MINE was their 1st) I know I went from priority 19 to 10 BUT nothing lower yet. I wonder what their allotment is? Good luck to ALL of us and thank you all for sharing that I'm not the only one waiting and waiting...:)
Sponsored

lotsapapa

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150 Super Crew
Congrats to those of you that received your scheduled build dates! Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)

Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the site's tracking spreadsheets !

Related info on this week's projected build weeks: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...n-build-weeks-10-18-10-25-11-1-and-11-8.2108/

Ford Maverick 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! F117CBE7-3CEB-4565-8543-8FF8A9EF23FC

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did the dealer reach out to you before today because your vehicle previewed in his allotment? I mean Chapman new you were possibly one of the lucky one before?
enjoy your maverick
May I know what does it mean 'vehicle is previewed' ? Thank you

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
May I know what does it mean 'vehicle is previewed' ? Thank you
a preview report is available to Dealers on Wednesday showing which vehicle orders have been selected on an initial basis for scheduling that week. Not all dealers call you to let you know

Sponsored

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the same. I think the car has to be manufactured and physically available to be entered in Ford.com. Right now the VIN is only for you to track the build and deleiver progress of your Truck.
My dealer had to wait for my VIN to order the fiberglass color matched cap.

Deleted member 3827

So I ordered a hybrid XLT, blue with standard features, only upgrade was moonroof. I added the pilot 360. Ordered June 24. Nothing other than confirmation email. Does anyone have a similar build AND received a more updated production email? This is so frustrating. I want to hold out hope until the end of the year before pulling the plug…but the more I read everyone else’s post, the more I’m ready to pull the plug now.

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still no First Editions have been scheduled as far as I can find out anyway. Guess we FE folks just get to keep on waiting…
My dealer warned my second order of a hybrid FE will be delayed due to the color alone. My Velocity blue EB was scheduled today though so at least I have one on the
way!

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did the dealer reach out to you before today because your vehicle previewed in his allotment? I mean Chapman new you were possibly one of the lucky one before?
enjoy your maverick
No one from Chapman reached out to me, but I don’t blame them bc being pushed to 02 doesn’t necessarily mean you’re being scheduled.
That’d be a long day of just calling people to tell them that they might be scheduled.

Last edited:

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  1. 9:57am Central time.
  2. Build Week Nov. 1
  3. Alto Blue XLT with Lux and Fx4 AWD

4. Southeast Louisiana
  5. Aug 16

6. All Star Ford Prairieville
Congrats. I ordered my hybrid from all star Denham. Still waiting though

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess the good news (since I didn't get a production date) is that I am seeing all of the items on my build show up on one scheduled build or another.

XLT FWD Hybrid, Cactus Gray, CoPilot360, 400W Inverter, Trailer Hitch, All Weather Floor Liners, Spray-in Liner -- They've all show up on at least one of the production dates people have shared. (Even the dreaded stand-alone spray-in liner.)

So now I can be extra bitter...
Saw my exact truck chosen today. Then saw it was order 18 days after mine

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many of you
IMG_1482.jpeg

For those that have these items on your order it might be best to remove them to get your truck built sooner. My truck has a scheduled build week of Oct 4, but had removed everything except co-pilot 360 and Lariat Lux Pack. I did get the spare tire and black painted wheels.

I ordered accessories Fairway Ford at about 20 to 30 % below Fords MSRP and already have the accessories in the picture. My local Ford dealer wanted full MSRP. I got the Tailgate assist, door seal plates front and back, weather mats front and back, front and back door window shades, front bug screen protector and maverick tailgate lettering in platinum black. Still waiting on my Tonneau Roll up bed cover to be shipped. I want splash guards, but it still unclear if the ones listed are for front and back or just the front and the back will show up later. I am sitting on go, just waiting for it to be built, shipped.

Congrats to all those scheduled today and previously! Here is hoping the rest get scheduled very, very soon. :)
Thank you so much for the great tip! I am so hypnotized by the Maverick that I forgot that for the parts and accessories there are the same rules as with all the other cars. I have never paid MSRP for those in the past and did exactly what you did, shopped around. But again, here I forgot that and I almost ordered at the official ford homepage all my toys. Thanks again, you saved me several hundred bucks!!!

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
So I ordered a hybrid XLT, blue with standard features, only upgrade was moonroof. I added the pilot 360. Ordered June 24. Nothing other than confirmation email. Does anyone have a similar build AND received a more updated production email? This is so frustrating. I want to hold out hope until the end of the year before pulling the plug…but the more I read everyone else’s post, the more I’m ready to pull the plug now.
As soon as you pull the plug… you know what will happen. If you really want a Maverick, might as well keep your spot in line.

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMG_1482.jpeg

For those that have these items on your order it might be best to remove them to get your truck built sooner. My truck has a scheduled build week of Oct 4, but had removed everything except co-pilot 360 and Lariat Lux Pack. I did get the spare tire and black painted wheels.

I ordered accessories Fairway Ford at about 20 to 30 % below Fords MSRP and already have the accessories in the picture. My local Ford dealer wanted full MSRP. I got the Tailgate assist, door seal plates front and back, weather mats front and back, front and back door window shades, front bug screen protector and maverick tailgate lettering in platinum black. Still waiting on my Tonneau Roll up bed cover to be shipped. I want splash guards, but it still unclear if the ones listed are for front and back or just the front and the back will show up later. I am sitting on go, just waiting for it to be built, shipped.

Congrats to all those scheduled today and previously! Here is hoping the rest get scheduled very, very soon. :)
you got a link?
Sponsored