First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, gang... although the word is only cleanup scheduling this week (and likely very low numbers), I'm posting this early as I will be on an airplane Thursday morning. Best of luck to everyone still waiting like me! :)

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

Ford Maverick 📬 2/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] ng-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-
Sponsored

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'LL START! Really not expecting one as usual 🤣

Ford Maverick 📬 2/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] 1676515237519

Last edited:

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope many peeps have that “I’m scheduled” feeling soon!!!

Fibrepunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope...................................................................................

Pray...............................................................................

and be ready to be disappointed.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't heard the clean-up caveat (I don't think even Tim mentioned it). But I don't think I can watch it as tightly today. Plus the missing week means numbers will be lower anyway.
  • ⏰ TBD
  • 📅 TBD
  • 🔢 TBD
  • 🛻 Atlas Blue Lariat Lux EB 4K; 360Acc; Blk Wheels; Carpet liners
  • 📍 Atlanta
  • 🗓 9/16/22
  • 🕺 Long-Lewis River Region
Here's hoping for one of us: @theway-yay-ting

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think any time the scheduling is only for weeks they have already scheduled for, it's considering clean up scheduled. But with Ford, you never know for sure. ;) Their announcements usually don't end up matching actual scheduling.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was going off the red text at the top of this screenshot, but maybe that’s a general ref rather than Mav-specific. In any case, good luck to all! Maybe when I land in PHX there will be a nice surprise in my inbox.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think any time the scheduling is only for weeks they have already scheduled for, it's considering clean up scheduled. But with Ford, you never know for sure. ;)
Fair point. In any case, I have to convince our client how us accidentally overspending $300,000 of their money is actually their fault. So, I'll be busy today. Maybe this is the day Ford surprises me...

I was going off the red text at the top of this screenshot, but maybe that’s a general ref rather than Mav-specific. In any case, good luck to all! Maybe when I land in PHX there will be a nice surprise in my inbox.
Yeah, that's been there every week. So, I've come to ignore it unless Tim specifically mentions it.

• Wow
Reactions: HTX

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good luck to everyone especially the 400+ day guys. Maybe some of you will get lucky today.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well last month when it was supposed to be a busy week, we got jack sh*t. Then when it was supposed to be a clean-up week, the emails poured in. Maybe we'll get lucky and the same thing will happen today.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good Luck everyone! I called my dealer yesterday to try and hear about previewing and his thoughts were don't call Ford will email you. He did make it sound like what other dealers have said haven't had many schedules but rollovers and good luck on a hybrid with the current allocation formula. Be nice if @Ford Motor Company would tell us or the dealers more instead of talking to the dealers that don't know or won't say anything.

DangerZone484

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Every time my phone vibrates, my heart skips a beat, lol

Good luck today everyone!

Random thought - can we, the Maverick Truck Club, band together and change all our orders to "fleet vehicles" so we can get our trucks before everyone else? 😅
Sponsored