First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck to everyone especially the 400+ day guys. Maybe some of you will get lucky today.
I thought I was lucky by being scheduled for week of 02/23/23 on 01/12/23 but on 02/17/23 I suddenly had no schedule date any longer even though I have a VIN. XLT,AWD, and yes Trailer hitch
Sponsored

JoshuaC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never received an email that my truck had been scheduled. But, looking at my online account it says I have been scheduled.
  • ⏰ No Email (Central Time)
  • 📅 2/27/23
  • 🔢 3FTTW8F94PRA24xxx
  • 🛻 EB, lariat, 4k package, 500A package, 18" Aluminum Wheels, no Bed liner, Alto Blue, Floor mats, Full size spare
  • 📍 Oklahoma
  • 🗓 9/16/22, New Order
  • 🕺 Billingsly Ford

Last edited:

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
and the next set of emails will come around March 14th, Oh boy I can't wait (eye roll)
Yeah, and Ford will be doing another round about that time. They are scheduled two months out at the moment so I would not expect much of anything in the way of new schedules until mid-March.

CheriePandora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2024
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
mine did the same thing and is now on 2/22, but the tracker now says, "in production" with the 2/22 date. No window sticker as of yet either. EDIT: window sticker populated on 2/18
Good to know. I'll try not to over stalk it this week haha. But as of this morning to still says "Order Confirmed" with no email stating it's been delayed. So, I guess I'll take that as a good sign!

Sponsored

Kent Stevens

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
KAS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 Lariet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every time my phone vibrates, my heart skips a beat, lol

Good luck today everyone!

Random thought - can we, the Maverick Truck Club, band together and change all our orders to "fleet vehicles" so we can get our trucks before everyone else? 😅
"Fleet vehicles" is an interesting idea as my dealer just received 8 of them, although they are all white. Find out who the "fleet" customer is and go to them to make a deal.

dccomicsok

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 23 ford Maverick xlt lux w 360 removed lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never received an email that my truck had been scheduled. But, looking at my online account it says I have been scheduled.
  • ⏰ No Email (Central Time)
  • 📅 2/27/23
  • 🔢 3FTTW8F94PRA24xxx
  • 🛻 EB, lariat, 4k package, 500A package, 18" Aluminum Wheels, no Bed liner, Alto Blue, Floor mats, Full size spare
  • 📍 Oklahoma
  • 🗓 9/16/22, New Order
  • 🕺 Billingsly Ford
Glad to see a fellow okie getting scheduled!

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Allocations.
I am waiting to hear this week after my salesman talks to his sales manager about allocations and where I sit in the que. He tells me since I am and EB, allocations is not an issue. Very disappointed that it will be 3 more weeks? until any new scheduling happens? Is that correct? I also am hoping I receive it by before June at the latest or decisions will be made.

racergirl563

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2022 rollover with a build date of April 10th. I contacted Ford customer service and they mentioned that the rebate on it is supposed to expire in April. Does that sound right?

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am waiting to hear this week after my salesman talks to his sales manager about allocations and where I sit in the que. He tells me since I am and EB, allocations is not an issue. Very disappointed that it will be 3 more weeks? until any new scheduling happens? Is that correct? I also am hoping I receive it by before June at the latest or decisions will be made.
The no scheduling for a few more weeks is just a guess based on the fact Ford is scheduled out to mid-April at this point. They might have a few holes to plug here and there, but I don't suspect there will be a lot of wholesale scheduling until March.

To be clear, my concern with allocations is that they just haven't been allocated enough slots to even fulfill their EB orders yet as I have not seen them get a single hybrid. But I also haven't been watching their inventory religiously. I just know they put in 110 orders the first night, most hybrids and they have have a fairly consistent rolling stock of about seven trucks.

The salesperson I spoke to this weekend made mention of 22 rollovers but also said that as an EB, my order should be picked up any day.

Last edited:

patchmar93

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Dealer told me that they are building Hybrids now instead of ecoboosts. I'm not sure I believe him, that is why I am keeping my ecoboost order. he can add 4000 to the price and sell it to someone else.
Well for them to say they are building "them" is true...1...2..3... maybe 4... Saying Ford is "Building Them" or "Reducing Their Backlog" are extremely different statements. I believe they are building them. How they are scheduling the orders and actually making a dent in the backlog...Well is a huge difference.

bartmcneill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer asked if I was interested in one someone passes on, but they automatically add $5k or more to them, taking it out of my league. I'd like to think if someone passes on one that's the same as I ordered they'd offer it at MSRP, but... Not sure at all.

At any rate, yes, I know others have been waiting twice as long, but I'd still give anything for Ford to just say A through G, we're gonna get yours built, H though Z, we're not, sorry. This not knowing, hanging on every word of a scheduling week, just sucks.
From what I have read, Ford will not give someone the "ordered" price unless it is the person that ordered it. My dealer has offered me another Lariat (hybrid) and the price it 1800 higher than the Lariat EB I have ordered, plus mine has a higher end paint option. If I take the one he offered then he will take mine when it comes in and tack $4000 onto it to sell to someone else. Its a game they are playing. My deal is that if Ford does not come through with my Maverick then I will never own another Ford or grace a Ford dealership.

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

From what I have read, Ford will not give someone the "ordered" price unless it is the person that ordered it. My dealer has offered me another Lariat (hybrid) and the price it 1800 higher than the Lariat EB I have ordered, plus mine has a higher end paint option. If I take the one he offered then he will take mine when it comes in and tack $4000 onto it to sell to someone else. Its a game they are playing. My deal is that if Ford does not come through with my Maverick then I will never own another Ford or grace a Ford dealership.
and I wonder if, after you bought their hybird, they would change the priority code on the original one you ordered just to get it in and then they could sell it.
Sponsored