📬 2/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING]

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So you are saying the original week of 2/27 (Monday) is still true, but now the 3/3 (Friday) is the scheduled build date. If so, that makes more sense. Only problem with a Friday build is tequilla flowing and getting ready for weekend party LOL. Hope you are right and thanks for the clarification my friend.
Do the robots drink? If so I bet it would be in the WD-40 line of refreshments:)
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do the robots drink? If so I bet it would be in the WD-40 line of refreshments:)
Never thought about that. If so, then that will be another Ford excuse - materials constraints - cannot get enough WD-40. No where but on MTC can you get such useful information, right!! LOL.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but my build is scheduled for the week of 2/27/23. I received the notice a few weeks ago. I have on order an Alto Blue XLT Hybrid with the 360 package, Tow Hitch, and rear sliding window.
The problem is now I am no longer sure if I want it anymore!!!! Anyone dying for an Alto Blue Hybrid fast? You might be able to twist my arm.
I am sure there is someone who wants it.

CheriePandora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2024
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The "normal" process is that you get a "week" (starting on Monday) and as the vehicle gets closer to production, you get a "day".

My Bronco Sport "week" per the email, was 2/20. The tracker is now showing a build day of 2/23. Yes, I understand it still says "week" on the tracker, but that label does not change as the day during the week gets determined.

I've been stalking my tracker all week long.. It went from "Week of 2/20/23" to "Week of 2/21/23" to "Week of 2/24/23" and today I go to check it and it's back to your order has been confirmed. But no e-mail from Ford as of right now. I did order the Towing Package.. Which could be my issue, but we'll see..

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

TheQuixotic1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford C-Max SEL. 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer called a week ago and offered me a Lariat Hybrid that should be coming in April. I took it. I have a Lariat ecoboost on order but from what I hear they are not building them for a while. I'm going to keep my ecoboost order also. It may not get built until 2024 and if I don't like the hybrid I can sell it and get the new one.
I am also waiting for a Lariat EB. I have not heard they are not building these for a while. Where did you hear that?
I am also interested to know where the information is coming from regarding this Lariat EB delay statement. Neither Lariat nor EB show constrained so I am wondering if there is any validity to that at all.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought Thursday was the day for notifications. Another sad week! Song for today: How long has this been going on?

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been stalking my tracker all week long.. It went from "Week of 2/20/23" to "Week of 2/21/23" to "Week of 2/24/23" and today I go to check it and it's back to your order has been confirmed. But no e-mail from Ford as of right now. I did order the Towing Package.. Which could be my issue, but we'll see..
mine did the same thing and is now on 2/22, but the tracker now says, "in production" with the 2/22 date. No window sticker as of yet either. EDIT: window sticker populated on 2/18

Last edited:

patchmar93

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ya know what I got this week? Nuttin' Just like last week... and the week before that... and matter of fact the week before that too. Just curious on what is going to show up first, my Maverick or a warrior on a white horse.

bartmcneill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am also waiting for a Lariat EB. I have not heard they are not building these for a while. Where did you hear that?
My Dealer told me that they are building Hybrids now instead of ecoboosts. I'm not sure I believe him, that is why I am keeping my ecoboost order. he can add 4000 to the price and sell it to someone else.

Sponsored

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good Luck everyone! I called my dealer yesterday to try and hear about previewing and his thoughts were don't call Ford will email you. He did make it sound like what other dealers have said haven't had many schedules but rollovers and good luck on a hybrid with the current allocation formula. Be nice if @Ford Motor Company would tell us or the dealers more instead of talking to the dealers that don't know or won't say anything.
The last time I had contact with my dealer they were unable to provide any info. They told me they receive the same email you get when the vehicle is supposed to be produced.
Ford sux! They can't even tell me how many Mavericks have been built this year!

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The last time I had contact with my dealer they were unable to provide any info. They told me they receive the same email you get when the vehicle is supposed to be produced.
Ford sux! They can't even tell me how many Mavericks have been built this year!
I get annoyed that they say they aren’t getting many scheduled yet I drive by yesterday and they had a lot of retail ones sitting there for customers. Just be nice to be told the dealer is getting orders.

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I get annoyed that they say they aren’t getting many scheduled yet I drive by yesterday and they had a lot of retail ones sitting there for customers. Just be nice to be told the dealer is getting orders.
It is very frustrating! It appears to me that the mavs that dealers have are being sold way over msrp. I wonder how many on the lot were rejects by folks who got tired of waiting?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Publicly talking myself down

I swung by my dealership this morning to speak to my salesman about how things were looking for them. When I ordered the EB in September, I was really hoping to have it before June and I wanted to know my prospects. Am I the next EB in line or are there a dozen ahead of me at a dealership getting 5 a month? I told myself before I went if he wasn't working I would just drop the issue.

Fortunately for me, he was off today. I say fortunately, because they have a lightly used Lightning Lariat on the lot as well as a few decent F-150 options that might have worked instead. Getting financing wouldn't have been an issue so it was simply because I had set my prior limitation of not doing anything without fully discussing my options with him that I don't have a larger truck in my driveway right now. After all, if it is going to be a long wait and they can get me an F-150 at a deal, no sense in keeping my order active. They did have a couple Mavericks, but were already sold. Perfect size, if I can ever get it.

But another salesman did at least confirm the EBs should be rolling in soon as when I mentioned my order was an EB her demeaner changed to more of "oh, you don't have yours yet?". So, we came home and I will wait a few more weeks before I give him a call.
Sponsored