First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 & 2019 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Placed an order on 9-17, received an email from Ford 9-23, scheduled to be build 11-15 and have VIN from Ford.
White Lariat FX4, 2.0, 4K tow, 360 copilot, floor liners with mats, unique al wheel, full size spare, and protective film
Sponsored

RidgyMav

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Ordered 9/1/21 Received Ford email 9/23 Build 11/15
Lariat w/lux package 2.0 Eco
Hot pepper red

ugot2know

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 7-6, production email for week of 9-20
Checking the production email, the window sticker was generated.
The site now says the Maverick is in production on 9-21.

Lariat w/lux package 2.0 Eco, AWL & FX
Hot pepper red

Waiting for the built email, next week ?
Any idea on the when the built email will appear ?

GMAC21454

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Ranger, 1966 F100
I'm in same boat, ordered 7/22 and now in production just waiting for built notification.
Area 51, 2.0 Ecoboost Lariat.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Yes there are over 4,000 members of this forum, but it appears to me that only a few hundred actually participate/post. That is a tiny percentage of Maverick orders.
Didn't know the number of members to the forum. I was talking about the number of people who have entered their order info. The list shows 2,064 entries. And I understand that not everyone will report their order was scheduled. But lets say if they go out of their way to enter their order, they will announce they have been scheduled. All I was saying is 17 out of 2,064 isn't a lot. Understand a bunch have been scheduled, I don't believe there have been 2,064 yet. Just say'in

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those of us with Lariat Hybrid Luxury packages are in for a longgggggg wait. We're pretty much in the same boat with FE orders. Other than a moonroof (separate add-on for me), and paint/decals there is no difference from a supplies standpoint. First we have to be one of the 30% hybrids, then we have to be one of the 17% luxury packages selected. Then I assume we go into the final selection process by way of round robin. I have terrible luck in raffles and drawings, so for lightning to strike 3 times for me is unlikely. This truck has gone from an impulse buy to xmas gift, to probably birthday gift to myself (May). Might as well get comfy, folks.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those of us with Lariat Hybrid Luxury packages are in for a longgggggg wait. We're pretty much in the same boat with FE orders. Other than a moonroof (separate add-on for me), and paint/decals there is no difference from a supplies standpoint. First we have to be one of the 30% hybrids, then we have to be one of the 17% luxury packages selected. Then I assume we go into the final selection process by way of round robin. I have terrible luck in raffles and drawings, so for lightning to strike 3 times for me is unlikely. This truck has gone from an impulse buy to xmas gift, to probably birthday gift to myself (May). Might as well get comfy, folks.
Same here. Impulse to birthday (mid-Oct) to Thanksgiving then to Christmas. Anniversary is March so it's looking like an anniversary gift to only God knows.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Impulse to birthday (mid-Oct) to Thanksgiving then to Christmas. Anniversary is March so it's looking like an anniversary gift to only God knows.
What a brutal lost last weekend?!! I expected better from the defense.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What a brutal lost last weekend?!! I expected better from the defense.
The whole state sucked last weekend (if you're talking college football). Every one of the Main Florida teams lost.

Sponsored

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Suit yourself.

I plan to sell my house, get one of these, and roam the Earth waiting for the zombie apocalypse...
Watch out for the killer cockroaches!

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The whole state sucked last weekend (if you're talking college football). Every one of the Main Florida teams lost.
Well S. Florida football mostly. Canes are frauds again and Fins are in a world of hurt.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well S. Florida football mostly. Canes are frauds again and Fins are in a world of hurt.
They all lost. UF, FSU, UCF, UM, FL Intl, FL A&M, Dolphins, Jags. Tampa Bay, USF & FL Atlantic were the only winners.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They all lost. UF, FSU, UCF, UM, FL Intl, FL A&M, Dolphins, Jags. Tampa Bay, USF & FL Atlantic were the only winners.
sheesh hard to believe Florida used to be the football factory not so long ago. And I refuse to back Tampa Bay. 2 decades worth of Tom Terrific's cleats on our necks is not something easily swept away.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sheesh hard to believe Florida used to be the football factory not so long ago. And I refuse to back Tampa Bay. 2 decades worth of Tom Terrific's cleats on our necks is not something easily swept away.
AGREE 1,000,000% I'm a lifelong DolFan win or lose. And UM too.
Sponsored