First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Definitely compare different sites. I found the parts I wanted at a few dollars cheaper than Fairway at pfeifferwholesaleparts.com

I have found great fun in locating the cheapest parts I could online for many years.
Thanks for the link.

I placed my order for:

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
NZ6Z-1613086-BA​
Floor Mat​
$134.75​
1​
$134.75​
VNZ6Z-99406A10-A​
Damper Assembly​
$40.25​
1​
$40.25​

Only charged $15.17 for shipping and no sales tax

The NZ6Z-1613086-BA Floor Mat is the version for my Maverick Hybrid.

In Tim's latest video he talked about the Damper Assembly and that then became a must for me.

Ford Maverick 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! 2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 3
Sponsored

RobAge80

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your dealer is full of it, I placed my order in June through an Orlando Dealer ... got "scheduled e-mail" a couple of weeks back ... Hybrid XL, scheduled to be built the week of 10/11.
I'm in Orlando, also. Which dealer did you use? I ordered mines through Greenway Ford on 6/12...still no scheduled built date.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm in Orlando, also. Which dealer did you use? I ordered mines through Greenway Ford on 6/12...still no scheduled built date.
I used Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. Still no email despite me calling Ford customer support twice and politely telling the dealer that they are probably doing something wrong, which ford customer support is also agreeing with. They also said there has been no communication published by Ford or communicated to the dealers that they are anticipating 1.5-2 year delivery dates for vehicles.

I bought a mustang from Mullinax just last year and they were excellent... not sure why this is so difficult this time around.

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. Still no email despite me calling Ford customer support twice and politely telling the dealer that they are probably doing something wrong, which ford customer support is also agreeing with. They also said there has been no communication published by Ford or communicated to the dealers that they are anticipating 1.5-2 year delivery dates for vehicles.

I bought a mustang from Mullinax just last year and they were excellent... not sure why this is so difficult this time around.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ick-and-get-it-scheduled-from-tim-bartz.2318/
Tim explains exactly what a dealer has to do to get things right. Also he gives you questions to ask your dealer which would then let you know if they are clueless or not.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ick-and-get-it-scheduled-from-tim-bartz.2318/
Tim explains exactly what a dealer has to do to get things right. Also he gives you questions to ask your dealer which would then let you know if they are clueless or not.
Yup... saw that video yesterday... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that no manager was there over the weekend to approve the order, so if I don't get anything by the end of the day today, my salesman will be getting a suggested youtube video from me...,

Sponsored

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup... saw that video yesterday... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that no manager was there over the weekend to approve the order, so if I don't get anything by the end of the day today, my salesman will be getting a suggested youtube video from me...,
Hope all goes well!

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax Ford [Apopka]

Oklako

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Got my email! I just didn’t post about it yet.
Order confirmed August 31st
Got my email 9:58 am (CST)
Ford Maverick CL Shadow Black.
Central Texas.
Leif Johnson Ford, Austin Tx.
Estimated build week of November 1st

mrwalton

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, crazy thing is I never received an email, but my dealer saw that I was scheduled for week of 11/8 and sent me screenshot that included said info and VIN.

Hybrid Lariat
Copilot360
400w inverter
Trailer Hitch

Cavenaugh Ford in Jonesboro, Arkansas

Ordered Late July - don’t remember exact date.

Originally ordered XLT w/ Lux, 360, and HardRollup. Changed 9/2 to current order and had them move to priority 10 (all others at 19 by default).

Sponsored

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I log into the ford website, it say there is no orders ... however, I have an order number from Duval Ford here in Jacksonville and an email from ford saying my order is in?? Any advice on how to track my order, or do i just wait for an email.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I log into the ford website, it say there is no orders ... however, I have an order number from Duval Ford here in Jacksonville and an email from ford saying my order is in?? Any advice on how to track my order, or do i just wait for an email.
The Ford website won't tell you anything. Somehow they are not connected.You will have to wait until you get an email. Also helpful (possibly) if your in contact with your dealer. I have a build date and a vin # and added it to my Ford account and yet it still says I don't have an order? When you do get a vin # you can enter it with your four digit order number in the order tracker on this forum and follow it there.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had order confirmed from Ford 6/24/21 hope Get a Is scheduled build date confirmation this week
I'm with you. I ordered 6/25. I just want a build date and VIN so that I can get the ball rolling on everything else. I don't mind the wait, but it is a little disheartening to see people's builds being scheduled that ordered way after.

(I also think that I'm more itchy about it since my Jeep is down)
Sponsored