2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Tomorrow begins the delivery date window for my order, between 6/13 and 6/26. Ford chat rep didn’t have a location of the rail car as of today, but ETA still stands at 6/22. I’m on edge waiting for that call/text from the dealer sales rep any day now.
Sponsored

M&M's Papa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, 2 days short of nine months to the day from ordering, and exactly in the middle of Ford's ETA, my Lariat Hybrid arrived at the dealer. They called me yesterday morning to tell me the truck was there, and by 3:00 PM I was driving off the lot in it. Other than the wait, it was an absolutely seamless process. Paid exactly what was agreed to when I ordered it. I live in the Washington DC/Baltimore area, and there are dozens of huge Ford dealerships I could have dealt with, but I went with probably the smallest one 10 miles away from my home. Prince Frederick Ford in Prince Frederick, MD never once tried to upsell me or play any games. So color me Area 51 happy.

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Tomorrow begins the delivery date window for my order, between 6/13 and 6/26. Ford chat rep didn’t have a location of the rail car as of today, but ETA still stands at 6/22. I’m on edge waiting for that call/text from the dealer sales rep any day now.
I got the notification on the tracker saying it finally arrived today, two days ahead of the ETA. I drove straight down to the dealership’s holding lot to take a peek and there it sat behind the fence amongst another Mav (Lariat in A51) and a bunch of Bronco Sports. Tomorrow will be a busy day getting my financing ready to go.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the notification on the tracker saying it finally arrived today, two days ahead of the ETA. I drove straight down to the dealership’s holding lot to take a peek and there it sat behind the fence amongst another Mav (Lariat in A51) and a bunch of Bronco Sports. Tomorrow will be a busy day getting my financing ready to go.
Funny thing - I've got just under 1000 miles on mine, picked it up June 2nd, and my tracker still shows it's in transit!

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got the text, went down to the dealer and picked it up today. It’s a fantastic truck especially in HPR.

Big shout out to the team at Pierre Ford of Seattle for the straight forward sales experience.

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_5891

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Got the text, went down to the dealer and picked it up today. It’s a fantastic truck especially in HPR.

Big shout out to the team at Pierre Ford of Seattle for the straight forward sales experience.

IMG_5891.jpeg
That looks great! So happy you got your Maverick, we hope you love it!

AHarris67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 EB 2.5 XLT 302A, 2004 Chevy 1500HD 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my Maverick on my birthday last Weds. I have driven 529 miles since then with 70 of those miles are above 70mph on a 65mph road, 25 or so city miles (not many cities or traffic lights in my neck of the woods), and the rest on 2-lane 55mph roads (usually go 61 on these roads) and have hand calculated 41mpg average. I don’t drive like I’m 20 but don’t drive like I’m 80 either…I drive with traffic and pass the slow pokes but usually run about 7 over. Moderate hills here but nothing crazy and temps have have been 70s and 80s since I picked it up.

The good:
- Overall quality is good.
- Performance of the hybrid gets the job done nicely and is about the same as my wife’s Honda CR-V Hybrid which means it satisfies.
- MPG is amazing.
- This thing looks great and drives great!
- B&O system sounds excellent
- Ergonomics are awesome, everything fits and plenty of room for my 6’1 250lb frame
- Very comfortable
- Copilot 360 is more refined than the equivalent system in my wife’s CR-V
- Dealer gave me a rebate and free rustproofing which is equivalent to $1500 off sticker, which means I got it for $33K before taxes, tags, accessories I added seperately, and the Ford Platinum Protect 6 year/150K bumper to bumper warranty. $39K with everything out the door including all of this.
- Big Valley Ford in Ewen, Michigan…absolutely no BS, excellent customer service, and they bend over backwards for the customer. I won’t buy a truck anywhere else, ever.
- An outstanding design and value for the money!

The bad:
- This is a Lariat Lux—passenger front seat should be power! My 2018 F-150 has that and it’s an XLT!
- I had to wait 9.5 months for this thing.

Verdict: this is the best thing Ford has made since the first F-series. I love this thing! It was well worth the wait. FIVE STARS! It’s like a book I can’t put down and it is driving my wife nuts because I won’t shut up about it.

No wonder they can’t keep these damn things in stock—Ford hit a home run!

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_0938

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_0939

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_0940

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_0941

Last edited:

uwmcscott

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took Delivery today - EB XLT AWD + XLT LUX/4K Tow/Remote Start/Sliding Rear Window/Block Heater. Traded in our 2004 Toyota Highlander with 266K miles and got the $750 college student incentive as it will be my oldest son's vehicle.

My son drove home with my wife so I haven't even driven it yet, but they are raving about it already. I do really like the color of the interior much better in person than in photos.

Order Date 9/21/22
Production Notice 3/16/23
Build Date 5/18/23
Ship Notification 5/19/23
Took Delivery 6/26/23

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_5281
Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_5282
Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] IMG_1240

UCFKnight82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my Area 51 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid yesterday.

Order Date 9/16/22
Production Notice 3/16/23
Build Date 5/29/23
Ship Notification 5/31/23
Took Delivery 7/4/23
Sponsored