2.5L Hybrid
Just got my email. Ordered 8/31, scheduled for 11/15

Xlt
Ecoboost
Awd
Fx4
4K tow
Spray in bed liner
Ordered June 10th, less features...no update. Really annoyed with this.
6/17 Order
Ford Maverick 📬 9/23 Scheduling email received group! sad-kid

No schedule email
Ordered mine June 10th...haven't heard an update on anything since placing my order. Pretty annoying at this point.
Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can't have it removed since it's part of the Lux Package. But we know only 17% with Lux packages are being scheduled mainly due to the spray on bed-liner.
Do we know that though? Ford has continued to say that spray in bed liners are not delayed when they're part of a package, only when they are an add-on. My own unsupported belief is that some trucks are delayed because they are hybrid builds, or because Ford wants to get a lot of XLT's to dealerships because they're the most popular orders.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an email today but it was an update to my order. My dealer was finally able to remove the splash guards from my hybrid order. I still don't think I will be scheduled any time soon.

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
Do we know that though? Ford has continued to say that spray in bed liners are not delayed when they're part of a package, only when they are an add-on. My own unsupported belief is that some trucks are delayed because they are hybrid builds, or because Ford wants to get a lot of XLT's to dealerships because they're the most popular orders.
In my case, my order is a Lariat Lux with an ecoboost and AWD. The only thing I can think of why I haven't been scheduled is that my dealer is at their max allocations now. But it's still frustrating, because someone else who ordered from the same dealership, ordering almost the same package, and ordering 2 months after I did, just got scheduled yesterday.

Ford's galaxy brained method of scheduling is...Not great.

midcoastme

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 PT Cruisers & Maverick Lariat Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm guessing it's the hybrid part which is holding me up...

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes there are over 4,000 members of this forum, but it appears to me that only a few hundred actually participate/post. That is a tiny percentage of Maverick orders.
The first question is how many have currently active orders,

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
They all lost. UF, FSU, UCF, UM, FL Intl, FL A&M, Dolphins, Jags. Tampa Bay, USF & FL Atlantic were the only winners.
Go Green! MSU looked pretty damn good against UM.

Jeffc

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Just received email build date 11/15.

ordered 8/26
Schultz Ford, NY
lariat 2.0
Luxury/FX/Tow
360/Floor liner w/o carpet

Ordere soft tonnau but removed last week after unluck 9/16 schedule. Funny thing is I was priority 19 when I removed tonneau to make better chance. Dealer said I was changed to priority 2 when I called 9/15, he said delaying luxury package not tonneau. So I kept it, but not lucky next day. Told him to remove it 9/17, and my priority changed to 10. 2 to 10? It was really funny. But I have scheduled even though priority code roller coaster. I’m not sure I really was in 2. Might be scheduled last week if I removed it before, but who knows. Tonneau cover (0% at that time) removal, and dealer allocation might be factors I got scheduled this week, I guess.

First time preordered vehicle, but it will be a great Xmas present. Good luck everyone waiting, it will be end soon!

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my email. Ordered 8/31, scheduled for 11/15

Xlt
Ecoboost
Awd
Fx4
4K tow
Spray in bed liner
Got my VIN on Friday, on Saturday it said in production then on Monday it just went back to confirmed order, meaning, I assume, that’s it’s actually NOT in production. Cheese, talk about a wet dream:) but I’m a patient guy, I’m a patient guy…….yeah, not really;) ordered July 2nd XLT AWD With The Luxury Package and Ford 360, Moon Roof, spare tire, Floor Mats ($175.00), in Hot Pepper Red for my Wife (Anniversary Present) and I really am a patient guy, I ordered it just the way she wanted it that’s what I want her to have;)

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I called Ford today, was told my Priority Code went from 10, to 2, should go get an email next week telling me when it goes into production. Pretty happy with that, so I should get in Nov.

Lexx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Passed over too. Ordered June 21st :[