Sponsored

WhoAmI2021

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6S Wagon, E250, Kia Soul
Well, I thought I wasn't scheduled since I didn't get an email so I emailed my salesman, and to my surprise he sent me my VIN and said 11-14 build week. I cannot find the scheduled build date on the site though to confirm, but it sounds in-line with what others are posting.

Ordered on 6-29
Order confirmed to dealer on 7-3

Hybrid
Lariat
Carbonized Gray
Hitch
120v Outlet
Carpeted Floor Mats
Co-Pilot360
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was confirmed July 9th. Seeing so many orders after mine I decided to check with my dealer. The order showed "Clean and Unscheduled" so no production holds on any of the equipment I ordered, but no Build Date yet.
Lariat
Hybrid
First Edition
Rapid Red
I am trying very hard to be patient but I am not generally a very patient person but I have no choice because I really want that truck. Since those that just got theirs were builds for November 15th I still have a couple weeks left in November. Otherwise, it is a Christmas present to me.

midcoastme

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 PT Cruisers & Maverick Lariat Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I stopped by the dealership yesterday afternoon, according to my salesman they will be getting a Cactus Gray XL in October, so I'll at least get a chance to touch, smell, and see the real thing...pictures just aren't the same...

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I stopped by the dealership yesterday afternoon, according to my salesman they will be getting a Cactus Gray XL in October, so I'll at least get a chance to touch, smell, and see the real thing...pictures just aren't the same...
Agree-Just sitting in one would really make a difference. Adjust the seat, hear the door close,etc.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agree-Just sitting in one would really make a difference. Adjust the seat, hear the door close,etc.
I plan to do that Tuesday at my local dealer (Hixson Ford). They will have a Maverick there for training and it will be available for the public to view from 9 am to 11 am.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Everybody looks good against UM so I wouldn't be too ecstatic. 😂
Hey, I'm not complaining about 4-0 with a second year head coach! Lots of projections had us barely making a bowl game, so I'm really happy with MSU so far.

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8/18, nothing yet, I didn't order anything extra, went with the bare bones basic hybrid XL figured without all the extras it would be a easy build, but guess not. all the ones with the extras are in the build, my dealer says they should have the first one on their lot in about 30 days, so I guess I'll check then if I don't hear anything _ Dealer: Freiendly Ford, (Decatur) Las Vegas NV

Sponsored

Deleted member 4163

Just got my email. Ordered 8/31, scheduled for 11/15

Xlt
Ecoboost
Awd
Fx4
4K tow
Spray in bed liner
Ordered the exact same with Carbonized gray on 8/24 and still no word, but I'm sure those who ordered in June and July are even more anxious than I.

GenerallySlic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TeamLinkins.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I confirmed order back on 06/30/2021
Hybrid Lariat FWD
Luxury Pkg
Pwr moon roof
Bed extender
Spray in bed liner
—STILL NOT SCHEDULED—

JRPhawk

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
That is lightening fast! there is even Tonneau cover in the order which people saying is a constraint
That sounds correct.I ordered mine 9/11 and it was originally first week of November and they just notified me it will be pushed back a week.

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I thought I wasn't scheduled since I didn't get an email so I emailed my salesman, and to my surprise he sent me my VIN and said 11-14 build week. I cannot find the scheduled build date on the site though to confirm, but it sounds in-line with what others are posting.

Ordered on 6-29
Order confirmed to dealer on 7-3

Hybrid
Lariat
Carbonized Gray
Hitch
120v Outlet
Carpeted Floor Mats
Co-Pilot360
If you have the vin number you follow the build with that, they don't print the window sticker until it starts the build that is what I've been doing, my build date for a bare basic nothing extra is 11/22
Sponsored