First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Short of contacting my inept dealer/sales manager, is there a way to see what kind of allocations my dealership has? I mean, I was the first to order in 2022 and I've seen plenty of Hybrid Lariats being scheduled here but yet, my dealer's first order hasn't been produced. It's irritating, to put it mildly.

And yes, too many of you have been waiting longer than me and that really sucks. That also does not diminish the irritation I'm feeling. I suppose I should be content in knowing I have a decent vehicle to drive in the interim.
Sponsored

Thoron99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Posted that I got lucky yesterday, updating the information:

• ⏰ 11:31 EST
  • 📅 08 May 2023
  • 🔢 452XX
  • 🛻 Hybrid XL, Area 51, 360, 400w cab, SIBL, Cleat Kit, hitch
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable NC
  • 🗓 02 Nov 2021
  • 🕺 Dealer Green Ford, Greensboro NC

Last edited:

bc22

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked with my wife and if I'm not scheduled by the August scheduling (so June-ish), after the third shift addition, I'm going to start looking for other vehicles at other brands. Ford has really fumbled execution, really over the last few decades. Even Jim Farley acknowledged this. And I say this as a shareholder (it has a nice dividend).

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How are you able to see a truck that is ordered? I thought you needed a VIN
Log into or create a ford.com account, using the same name and email address that you used to order your Maverick.

It is not under "My orders & reservations". If you look there, you won't see it. You have to log in, click on "My Account/YourName Account". It should be there. Maybe not immediately if you had just created a Ford.com account for the first time.

Sponsored

Hackettracket

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini S, '77 Ford F350
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First I got the BS update email from Ford and then a few hours later the good one! Been a longer wait than most (less than some for sure) I had just been talking on the phone the day before with my friend who works for a sister dealership. I was at peace that it could be a few more months but I had a feeling it would be soon. Totally Beetlejuiced it.
  • ⏰ 11:36AM ET
  • 📅 Week of May 1st
  • 🔢 419XX
  • 🛻 Carbonized Gray XLT FX4, 4k Tow, XLT Lux, Sun Roof, Rear window
  • 📍 Rochester, NY
  • 🗓 Originally ordered 12/23/2021 and then first in line at the dealership to be put in as a 2023 9/16/2022
  • 🕺 West Herr Ford of Rochester

Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] Order.JPG

AltoBlueMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anecdotes, but Tim says his allocations were used up yesterday and, based on the ranting mood my dealership was in yesterday, I'm assuming their limited number was as well.

Other than the last week of May, which my all be Fleet, I think May is done.

Fun fact: MY22 Explorer and F-150 have 3.9% for 72 months right now. I may end up paying less for the $10,000 more expensive Explorer than I may end up paying for the Maverick.
No luck for you then, Bob? Damn, I was hoping.

I could have held out a week to see if mine would have gotten scheduled instead of cancelling last week, but the chance to bite at a Ranger that was fully loaded and not yet on lot was too great. Plus, I realized I would have preferred a different colour anyway and now I get more truck for not much more money (~$6000 CAD more before tax).

Hope you (and everyone else who is waiting) find the right vehicle for you, whether that's the Maverick you all have on order or the truck/car/van/SUV that you stumble across by chance! Sometimes things just work out.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No luck for you then, Bob? Damn, I was hoping.

I could have held out a week to see if mine would have gotten scheduled instead of cancelling last week, but the chance to bite at a Ranger that was fully loaded and not yet on lot was too great. Plus, I realized I would have preferred a different colour anyway and now I get more truck for not much more money (~$6000 CAD more before tax).

Hope you (and everyone else who is waiting) find the right vehicle for you, whether that's the Maverick you all have on order or the truck/car/van/SUV that you stumble across by chance! Sometimes things just work out.
I sat in a pretty nice Ranger yesterday. But the back seats are horrible. My 6' 13-year-old simply would not fit. So, we stopped looking at Rangers.

Tking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Subaru Legacy Outback & '86 F250 4x4 6.9 idi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally!!!
  • ⏰ 8:32 am PDT
  • 📅 May 1 2023
  • 🔢 452XX
  • 🛻 XLT Hybrid, Lux & Copilat 360, Floor Liners, All-Weather Tray Style, Set (incl. Carpeted Floor Mats), Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ 4-Pin Connector, 400W Inverter (Cab + Bed Incl Cubby Cover) w/USB Console Rear, Manual Rear Sliding Window, Remote Start System
  • 📍 Northern Nevada
  • 🗓 10/18/2021 no 2022 vin
  • 🕺 Capital Ford, Carson City

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, 2 more hybrids previewed at my dealer. Fuck it. No vehicle is worth this pain in the dick process.

I'll stick around the board but I've given up all hope of owning a Maverick.
my dealers won’t even tell me what is previewing. One doesn’t even know what that is. People wonder why I placed multiple orders and this is why. Not to get more than 1, but because no one knows wtf is going on.

again, I don’t even have a vehicle. Gonna go crazy having a second summer with no car lol

Sponsored

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my dealers won’t even tell me what is previewing. One doesn’t even know what that is. People wonder why I placed multiple orders and this is why. Not to get more than 1, but because no one knows wtf is going on.

again, I don’t even have a vehicle. Gonna go crazy having a second summer with no car lol
My sister received the ' Email ' yesterday, order in September, May 22 build week. xL Hybrid , silver, cp360, hitch, Ga.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Threw in the towel yesterday. Done. My deposit is in the mail coming to me. May get an Edge ST Line or maybe I'll see some of you over on the Toyota Rav4 forum! Bye bye, friends!
Sorry to hear - yesterday was my absolute last deadline, day #500 exactly, and I had decided that no build email = no Maverick, and I even had a few late model used SUVs I was planning to look at. I did get the build email, but I do understand that frustration.

Gooberhamm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla S Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry to hear - yesterday was my absolute last deadline, day #500 exactly, and I had decided that no build email = no Maverick, and I even had a few late model used SUVs I was planning to look at. I did get the build email, but I do understand that frustration.
Happy you got your build email, JW! Congrats!