First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My production date is gone too, now back to just confirmed...
I called my dealer and he said his info still says April, but I don’t think he accept and tracked it although I do have a VIN. So I still have hope

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
My production date is gone too, now back to just confirmed...
I'm not sure where people are getting this info from but there has never been a production date on the tracking page, it has always said confirmed. The only date shown on the tracking page prior to actual being built is the order date, that's it. The only place that shows the scheduled production date is the email you received from Ford, that's it.

Please stop panicking people.

RONR11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This morning s my email from Ford last week

Ford Maverick 📬 3/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 3119491E-CC32-4DEB-9C85-60ED42CA368A

Ford Maverick 📬 3/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1A20822F-17FE-43C2-B470-F116CE6FEBEF

Sponsored

This Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not sure where people are getting this info from but there has never been a production date on the tracking page, it has always said confirmed. The only date shown on the tracking page prior to actual being built is the order date, that's it. The only place that shows the scheduled production date is the email you received from Ford, that's it.

Please stop panicking people.
You're correct, now that tracking site works again this morning.
But for a few days the site showed blank info, so it seemed as if my order reverted.
Blame the Ford IT dept.

RONR11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You're correct, now that tracking site works again this morning.
But for a few days the site showed blank info, so it seemed as if my order reverted.
Blame the Ford IT dept.
Ya it had me concerned also

slo go

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E//on order Maverick Lariat XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not expecting mine to get scheduled today, but you never know. Ordered Area 51 Hybrid Lariat Lux on 10/16/21.
However, yesterday, my dealer got in an EB Area 51 Lariat Lux, so I went to see it to confirm color, interior, etc. I was very pleased with what I saw, and convinced I need to think about changing the color no more.
I will add that my salesman called me about 5 minutes after I left, to tell me that the person who ordered it, will not take it . I passed on taking it, as I absolutely want the Hybrid, and can wait.
So if you are interested, it's there at Frederick Ford in Seaford Delaware. Won't last long, and they will do the ADM thing like most other dealers, but it's there, or at least it was yesterday evening.
Good luck to all.

Update 3/6/22 - it's still unsold, and they are looking for $7K ADM. EB Lariat Lux AWD w/o 4K tow package. Parked right out front. $35,060 sticker, $42,060 incl ADM

Sponsored

ranger293

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Area 51 AWD turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the dreaded email from Ford too! My build date got pushed back but only by a week. 😒
I called Ford and was told that I missed the "cut off date" for the building of a 2022 AWD turbo with Lariat, Lux pkg., copilot 360 of January 26. ( I didn't get my build date or my VIN ) Soooo, my Maverick will be a 2023 and I will probably have to wait until around December 2022 for it to be shipped. I am disappointed, but, in my humble opinion it is VERY worth the wait. I have not owned a Maverick since I graduated from college in 1970. That is 52 years + to get my second one. I loved my first Maverick! I believe I will feel the same about the second one. (If I live to see it, that is!)

ranger293

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Area 51 AWD turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like the one I ordered, clear down to the color! But, my was quoted to me for about 10% less. I won't pay extra for a few months waiting! The dealer can keep it if it was up to me!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford and was told that I missed the "cut off date" for the building of a 2022 AWD turbo with Lariat, Lux pkg., copilot 360 of January 26. ( I didn't get my build date or my VIN ) Soooo, my Maverick will be a 2023 and I will probably have to wait until around December 2022 for it to be shipped. I am disappointed, but, in my humble opinion it is VERY worth the wait. I have not owned a Maverick since I graduated from college in 1970. That is 52 years + to get my second one. I loved my first Maverick! I believe I will feel the same about the second one. (If I live to see it, that is!)
Really? That's the first I've heard of someone being told, "nope you'll have to wait until next MY"! So to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you ordered on January 26th? Did you receive a confirmation email from Ford about your order?

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Geez I went out and bought an SC 4 months ago after waiting since Oct 30, 2021 for my order to be built. I had pretty much written this off for the most part especially considering my trim and build are not what Ford planned to build many of. But here we go:

• ⏰ 11:22 ET
  • 📅 May 8
  • 🛻 Carbonized Grey Hybrid XL, Co Pilot 360, Tow Hitch, Full Size Spare Tire
  • 📍 South East Tennessee
  • 🗓 Nov 1,2021
  • 🕺 Jacky Jones Ford, Sweetwater, TN
Methinks you're in the wrong build date email thread (2022).
Sponsored