Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 1/19/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 1/19/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Let's do this....
  • ⏰ TBD
  • πŸ“… TBD
  • πŸ”’ TBD
  • πŸ›» Atlas Blue Lariat Lux EB 4K; 360Acc; Blk Wheels; Carpet liners
  • πŸ“ Atlanta
  • πŸ—“ 9/16/22
  • πŸ•Ί Long-Lewis River Region

Come on, Ford,

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 1/19/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] giphy

Last edited:

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hopefully not another disappointing Thursday. But probably will be. Not even crossing my fingers today.

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 1/19/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] sam-depressed

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good Luck future Maverick owners!!!

Sponsored

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This will probably be my last Thursday. If I don't get scheduled, I'll need to find something else to buy. I knew it was a long shot to get a hybrid built, let alone delivered in Feb/March - but at this point I won't be able to wait until April and beyond. We've been a 1 vehicle family for 7+ months now.

SR-71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dave: Open the pod bay doors Hal.

Hal: I'm sorry Dave, but I can't jeopardize our mission to prevent Mavericks from conquering the galaxy.