First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email from Ford yesterday that my Maverick build week has been changed from Dec 13 2021 to Jan 3 2022.
Wow so sorry for you.

Even though mine was also delayed yesterday it was only a week not the 3 weeks you got.

Yours was also an EcoBoost where the recent push backs seem to be more heavily favoring the Hybrid's.
Sponsored

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I received an email from Ford yesterday that my Maverick build week has been changed from Dec 13 2021 to Jan 3 2022.
Yeah…..me too!
I think that quite a few of us got pushed back a week because of the shutdown next week. Mine 22Nov to 29Nov.

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of us still scheduled for production next week, 12/13/21, our window stickers should start going live this week. I know for my Bronco it went live exactly 1 week to the day before it’s scheduled production day. I haven’t received a production date change email so fingers crossed and hopefully still on for next week.

Hybrid XLT in Velocity Blue, XLT Lux(spray-in bed liner), Co-Pilot 360, Soft Tonneau, Manual Rear Sliding Window, All-Weather Floor Liners, and Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof.

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For those of us still scheduled for production next week, 12/13/21, our window stickers should start going live this week. I know for my Bronco it went live exactly 1 week to the day before it’s scheduled production day. I haven’t received a production date change email so fingers crossed and hopefully still on for next week.

Hybrid XLT in Velocity Blue, XLT Lux(spray-in bed liner), Co-Pilot 360, Soft Tonneau, Manual Rear Sliding Window, All-Weather Floor Liners, and Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof.
We’ll, my original build date was 22Nov, pushed back three times, now it’s this week, 6Dec. As of now, no sticker. Fingers still crossed!
Wow so sorry for you.

Even though mine was also delayed yesterday it was only a week not the 3 weeks you got.

Yours was also an EcoBoost where the recent push backs seem to be more heavily favoring the Hybrid's.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We’ll, my original build date was 22Nov, pushed back three times, now it’s this week, 6Dec. As of now, no sticker. Fingers still crossed!
3 times…sorry to hear.

When have you been receiving the delay emails the week before or of scheduled production? Or just not getting a window sticker? I know the window sticker link from Ford is sometimes skewed and it’s better to use the tracker on this site. I know the tracker on the Bronco6g sister forum was way more accurate and detailed than Fords site for me.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/pages/tracker/

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
For those of us still scheduled for production next week, 12/13/21, our window stickers should start going live this week. I know for my Bronco it went live exactly 1 week to the day before it’s scheduled production day. I haven’t received a production date change email so fingers crossed and hopefully still on for next week
I am also scheduled for a 12/13 build week and have not received a production change email. Lets hope next week is our week! :)

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

3 times…sorry to hear.

When have you been receiving the delay emails the week before or of scheduled production? Or just not getting a window sticker? I know the window sticker link from Ford is sometimes skewed and it’s better to use the tracker on this site. I know the tracker on the Bronco6g sister forum was way more accurate and detailed than Fords site for me.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/pages/tracker/
Using the site you cited (Heh, Heh), I get “Can’t retrieve this VIN.”
Actually, while using this site in the past, had no problem, until the past week or so.
Perhaps there is a short period of time, just prior to production, wherein the VIN is obscured? Anyone experienced this?
As for your first question, all of my delay notices were received considerably early, giving me hope, as time passed, that the latest notice, citing this week, is still valid. Ford, screwing with my emotions!

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Using the site you cited (Heh, Heh), I get “Can’t retrieve this VIN.”
Actually, while using this site in the past, had no problem, until the past week or so.
Perhaps there is a short period of time, just prior to production, wherein the VIN is obscured? Anyone experienced this?
As for your first question, all of my delay notices were received considerably early, giving me hope, as time passed, that the latest notice, citing this week, is still valid. Ford, screwing with my emotions!

It is down right now for me too. I have noticed between tracking my Bronco and Maverick it is common for it to go down on the weekend, more so on Sundays, and come back up on Mondays. Not sure if they do maintenance or what.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Fooey! Got moved out this time around...
1638803531581.png

At least I should have it by my next birthday :)
As my Old Man used to say……
“Could have been worse……..
Could have been MY truck!”
Who knows…… might still be.
But right now, no news is good news.
Got to drive into Boston today; will stop at the dealers on the way back. See if they have any news, good or otherwise, for me.
HOPE REIGNS SUPREME!

Update…….
As of Monday, late afternoon:
On 2Dec……..Scheduled to week of 13Dec
On 3Dec……..Scheduled to day of 13Dec
On 6Dec……..Sent to plant

If I interpret this correctly, they first pushed me back another week, to week of 13 Dec (was 6Dec). More specifically, the DAY of 13Dec. But, they “sent” the order “to plant” that day, 6Dec.
So……..SOON!!

Update#2
Got my sticker (green, if it means anything) on Fri 10Dec evening.
Kind of confirms build next week.
Hopes so.

Last edited:

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order just recently went from “Order Confirmed” to “In Production” on the Ford tracker. Also my window sticker is now live, but oddly no blend date right now.

WhenWeDie666

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4, adding '22 Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order just recently went from “Order Confirmed” to “In Production” on the Ford tracker. Also my window sticker is now live, but oddly no blend date right now.
They’ll update it with a build date with in a week. That’s what happened to mine. My now says it’s built and they are arranging delivery with my dealer for 12/27/2021

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Where is a link for the ford tracker? I like to see my Window Sticker