First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When we hit the 4 month mark since our order for our Maverick hybrid was confirmed, and our dealer just kept saying it was all up to Ford, I called Ford to inquire. I spoke with a very nice person who agreed that it was frustrating. I heard her say "You've been moved up, so that's good news" and gave me their direct number so I could call back any time. I asked her what she meant by "moved up" and she said she didn't know what I was talking about. Right after that, I asked my dealer to tell me my Priority Code. Turns out it was 2. (19 means stock and 10 means customer.) Then someone here told me that a 2 can only be entered by a regional manager. I have to wonder if the nice person I spoke with made that change, though she said only the dealer can see that. At any rate, I tell you this to tell you that the very next Thursday (today), our hybrid got scheduled. Coincidence? I think not.
If you call Ford, plan on it taking upwards of 45 minutes, most of that time on hold. The number she gave me didn't turn out to be more direct after all. You sit on hold, then someone FINALLY comes to the phone and all they do is patch you through to the person you need to speak with, and you sit on hold for that person too, though not as long. (800) 334-4375. 🍀All good luck and blessings! ✨
Sponsored

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Got my order confirmation 6/18
Got my build date today - 10/21

Estimated build date is 12/13

XLT Hybrid Luxury Package / Moon roof / bed liner spray in

I was absolutely beginning to wonder if they were really going to make Hybrids.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So this is what it feels like - when someone with your same build is scheduled before you, but they were confirmed after you. It hurts so bad…. But congrats.
I'm also in Utah. Do you mind me asking what dealer you're going through? I ordered through Ed Kenley in Layton.

Mvancorb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My email finally came in!! I was about to pull the trigger on a different vehicle, but now there's hope.
Alto Blue Hybrid XLT w/ Luxury Package, copilot 360, moonroof, and sliding rear window.
Reserved June 12
Ordered June 23

Screenshot_20211021-121943_Gmail.jpg
My exact build. Congrats!

Sponsored

Deleted member 4163

Yesterday, Oct 21 2021, I received my build week date as the week of December 13, 2021 at around 11:30 am. I ordered my Carbonized gray Maverick XLT with Ecoboost engine, tow package, four by 4 package, spray-in bed-liner, manual rear window, full sized (in theory anyway) spare on August 24 2021 through Ford of Kendall south of Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Data mined from this thread on orders selected for production:

40 total orders selected for production

26 were Hybrid's
11 were EcoBoost's
3 were undefined

2 were XL's
22 were XLT's
8 were Lariat's
8 were FE's (First Edition)

1 - 11/22 Production Date
3 - 11/29 Production Date
1 - 12/6 Production Date
35 - 12/13 Production Date

EDIT: Info updated for orders selected for production posted after this post

Last edited:

Spudvil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 dodge 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My last 2 emails from Ford has only postponed my expectations. I started with a build date of Nov 11th then went to Nov 17th and now Nov 29th. Any one else not happy to see a email from Ford?

The Yeti

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Received my email yesterday @ 9:30 am MST.
Reserved in mid July, order finalized 10/05/21.
Scheduled for 12/13/21.
Oxford White, XLT Lux pkg, 2.0 AWD, FX4, 4K Tow, Moonroof, Co-Pilot 360, all weather floor mats, full size spare.

Ordered from Great Lakes Ford in Muskegon, MI, guaranteed MSRP on this and my 2022 Bronco order. Arguably the finest Ford dealership in the state of Michigan. If your dealership is making you frown...Call Matthew Kahlo, he'll turn that frown upside down!

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
I'm also in Utah. Do you mind me asking what dealer you're going through? I ordered through Ed Kenley in Layton.
I’m went through a small dealership in Tremonton. I’m worried it means their allocations will be small - they told me today none of their reservations have been scheduled yet.

Sponsored

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So I received an email today changing my build date from 11/8 to 11/15…I’m not complaining and I’m very happy to have a build date for my hybrid Lariat.

EugDom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any other limits you would like to put on us this week?? Mine as well put em all on here now as to "keep the noise low".

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yet another Hybrid!! 12/13 Build Week
XLT Hybrid, Velocity Blue, with Power Tilt/Slide Moon Roof, Trailer Hitch Receiver, Co-Pilot 360 and SPRAY IN BEDLINER. So glad I stayed stubborn and kept the spray-in bedliner instead of removing it to get it faster. It didn't seem to matter in my case.

Reserved 06/14/2021 and Ordered 06/17/2021.

As an aside, I have had a Ford Bronco Reservation from 07/24/2020 that has still not yet been scheduled for production.... These Mavericks are being built by Ford at Lightning Speed from my point of view.

Ford Maverick 📣10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!] qw3Z2T3
Just out of curiosity, has Ford been in contact with you about why your Bronco is taking so long to be built? You're so right that compared to the Bronco, Mavericks are flying off the production line!! 🤣🤣🤣

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any other limits you would like to put on us this week?? Mine as well put em all on here now as to "keep the noise low".
More constraints! 🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored