Sponsored

GraeyTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5 hybrid, jzx90, Maverick
I still only have an order number. Haven’t gotten a single update or a single email from ford. How can I get any information?

T-SWERVE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Odyssey; 2008 Mazda5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!): 1:02pm EST on 12/16
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 02/14
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): Lariat First Edition Hybrid, Area 51
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA): Fairfax, VA
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 07/13
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS): Sheehy Ford of Springfield, VA
  • What kind of bear is best? Beards

Koybot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51FE
  • ⏰ 10:10AM
  • 📅 2/14
  • 🛻 FE Area51 Hybrid
  • 📍 Los Angelos, CA
  • 🗓 06/17/2021
  • 🕺 STAR Ford Glendale CA
  • Koala
I am so excited about finally getting this email. Sorry to those who are still waiting, but there is hope, I had all but given up on seeing one of these until late 2022, especially since i had gotten in my reservation in so early, especially since i was buying a high level package and had hoped for preferential treatment, especially since i didn't even really want to wait until Fall 2021 and hoped for those REALLY early orders we would see them in September, but then there it was.

I was also one of those who continuously fretted over not getting ANY information since getting the original order confirmation, second guessing the system and thinking that i had been lost in it, checking the ford site constantly to see if there was a way to trick my vehicles registration into showing 2 instead of just my Escape, and bothering my dealer for priority code changes. So, just hold tight and have faith, the email will arrive when you least expect it to.

Last edited:

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder what would happen??🤔

E8AE707F-97A5-4B1D-96A8-00B2B63C39E1.png

Your truck will blow up.

Data will go back and forth but you can't activate it without being in the driver seat with the key in it.

Sponsored

Fog Member

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMax
June 11th order. Lariat hybrid with luxury package. The dealership received a notice that I was scheduled to be built the week of January 17th. I still haven’t received any notice from Ford. I am quietly encouraged and waiting for further notifications.

Jbatchelor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
I’m a small town Utah guy as well - I thought maybe they forgot us. I’m glad to see one of us got picked. I’m a July 9 confirmation - does that mean I’m a month behind you?
I had the same worries, so I was a little surprised when I got it. Hopefully this is a good sign for you as well.

Sponsored

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What’s the expected timeframe for them to be built?
Some had theirs built on same day or next day. Average seems to be 3-4 days. It’s been 3 weeks. There is a chip hold they are hiding

MikeBstreet21

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
[QUOTE="
The last 2 weeks all of the hybrid orders I saw scheduled were June, July, and early August (10th of the month or earlier). I expect more of the same, maybe some from later in August.
[/QUOTE]
I ordered early august , the 4th I think the dealership called me 2 weeks ago to see if I wanted to replace the spray in liner for the drop in I said yes in hopes it moves me up the line!!
Maybe next week I get a build date?

Ghost52

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 Supercrew Lariat
I’m not getting my hopes up, as my conformation email and order date was 11/11.
Xlt awd 4K lux pkg. Oxford white
ordered from Reuther ford in Herculaneum Missouri
Hi, I'm in Festus, MO. Ordered My Maverick Cactus Gray XLT 2.0 from Bommarito Ford on 10/20/21, still no build date. Good Luck

Fog Member

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMax
I still haven’t received confirmation on my January 17 build date so I had the manager of Jorgensens Ford check on it to see what was happening. He said I am still a #2 and there is a hold on production due to issues dealing with the heated seats module. Whatever that means. So now I continue with the waiting game.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hybrid XLT, Lux, Alto Blue
Ordered July 7th
NOTHING
I've been very patient up until now, but this is getting ridiculous.
My loaded lariet was ordered on Aug 6th. No build date thru the first week in March. Yet same exact trucks ordered after mine have been built. Went to the dealer and stated if I don't have a build date by April. I was going to cancel the order. No vehicle is worth a 10-12 month wait. Said he wouldn't give me my deposit back. I guess I will wait it out and maybe turn it for a profit once i get it.
Sponsored