Sponsored

Charlesguy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Thank you. I'm surprised I got an scheduled date. My dealer has like 6 orders total and I think I was the last one to ordered. Any have purchased the tailgate damper already. Thanks again hope you get scheduled soon.
It must be dealer size, I had 40 orders in front of mine. I ordered mine the 14th of January, recieved confirmation on Jan 20th for march 7th build week. But mine is a xl, only upgrade is eco boost, ford 360 and outlet. So we will see how it goes.
Sponsored

Charlesguy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Can't speak for anyone else, but the hybrid thing is what sold me on this truck. If I just wanted a small truck with a conventional engine I'd have gotten one years ago. Small hybrid trucks didn't exist then, and I still haven't seen any proof they exist now.
I’ve only seen one hybrid, it’s what I test drove at the dealer. I haven’t driven a eco boost yet so that should be a nice bonus. I bought mine mainly due to cost. This will be a cheap work truck for me, being a commercial superintendent it’s all I need. For 23k you can’t buy anything else on market or anything used in that range.

Guymon72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier, KTM SuperDuke GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just got my build conformation at 11:15am!!! ordered on 12/27, scheduled to be built week of 3/7. White Lariat with 4K tow.
Bob Tomes Ford, McKinney TX
just stopped by the dealership to check on everything and my build got moved up 2 weeks!!!! Getting it WAY sooner than I expected!!!

JoeJoe311

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster N, Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My MAV hybrid lariat lux Area 51 ordered on July 21st has been SCHEDULED for build MARCH 14th. Ordered from a small dealer in Southern Maryland.

Life is GOOD.
Where in SoMD? I ordered mine in Prince Frederick on 1/25, just snuck in before the cut-off.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where in SoMD? I ordered mine in Prince Frederick on 1/25, just snuck in before the cut-off.
I ordered from Leonardtown Ford. My date has been pushed back to April 11th.

Sponsored

jaipi

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yamaha R1
  • ⏰ 08:57 PST
  • đź“… 3/14
  • đź›» Area 51, Lariat Hybrid, Lux (SIBL), Copilot 360, Floor liners, Splash guards
  • đź“Ť Southern CA
  • đź—“ 08/09/2021
  • đź•ş Gosch Ford Escondido
Hey I spoke with you in another thread, did they deliver on time? Did they markup the vehicle? Please let me know what your experience has been as I've ordered through the same dealer, thanks.

bcording

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariat Hybrid
Hey I spoke with you in another thread, did they deliver on time? Did they markup the vehicle? Please let me know what your experience has been as I've ordered through the same dealer, thanks.
My build date is the week of 03/28...so im still waiting.

bcording

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariat Hybrid
Shit man, sorry to hear that, congratulations on getting a build date, did you have to drop any features?
Nope....it should be just as ordered. Hybrid Lariat with Lux and no sunroof.

Sponsored