Went from stock Michelin Primacys (Primacies?), 225/60-18,
to Michelin Cross Climate 235/65-18. Got about 2000 miles on ‘em now.
Tires are slightly heavier (Don’t ask……don’t know!). Get about 1-2 MPGs less.
Still over 45, now that a/c season is over in my neck of the woods.
A scoshe wider and...
I’ve read that last sentence a dozen times.
But maybe I‘m still not getting it. Help me out here……..
It seems to say that 42 gallons (168 quarts) of crude oil gives only 2.5 quarts of lube oil.
What happens to the other 165.5 quarts, by volume?
I’ll keep it reasonable……….
The rear window is tinted.
When it is opened, it moves to the passenger side. So one looks through a double tint on that side.
So……..
Have it open towards the driver’s side. The driver would have to strain to see out that side through the rear view mirror.
Surely, a...
The dealers charge more when a customer is paying than when
Ford is paying (warranty work).
If the dealer is busy with customer work, he’ll be more likely to reject
a “questionable” claim.
A less busy dealer will be glad to get any work, maybe just to keep
his troops busy.
Maybe it would...
As I’ve said before…………
The Mavs have 2 lights/side; 4 total. Seen by some as highs, no matter how aimed.
There are those who take umbrage, even when using the lows.
How dare you!
Pure ego!
Maybe it’s me.
You guys are way too kind.
I believe there’s an attitude involved. Bruised (tender) egos.
Others see 4 (2/side) lights coming at them.
“How dare you!…….I’ll show you!” And they turn on their highs.
So if one driver was blinded by highs, now you’ve got BOTH blinded by highs...