First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled today. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • Your scheduled build week
  • All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • Your original order date
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)

Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/
Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I think there's an echo in here... there's like 3 of these threads floating around this week...

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given that I've been passed over so many times, I'm almost hesitant to even look at my email or this thread once others start posting that they received scheduling emails today....

Last edited:

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
listening to fordvideoguy...hit refresh on my "ford motor" email search every few minutes...aaand trying to get some work done...

Sponsored

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
did some "back of napkin math" and based on numbers produced I came up with something like 13 months for Ford to work through their backlog of reservations.

Made me feel a little better, being on this forum seems like everyone is getting their order but in reality it's only the lucky few.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's the average time that ford typically sends emails?
I think it is usually 9:30ish, or 11:30ish. There have been days when they seem to go out in waves multiple times per day outside of these times. Also, there have been delays on some days.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it is usually 9:30ish, or 11:30ish. There have been days when they seem to go out in waves multiple times per day outside of these times. Also, there have been delays on some days.
Yep, I know EXACTLY when I shouldn't be looking so that I'm not disappointed again. 🤣

Sponsored

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
did some "back of napkin math" and based on numbers produced I came up with something like 13 months for Ford to work through their backlog of reservations.

Made me feel a little better, being on this forum seems like everyone is getting their order but in reality it's only the lucky few.
Not sure that math is right. We don’t really know how many orders were received, estimates vary between 40-60,000 and Ford will end its model year run before opening up the order banks for 2023. If anything like the bronco sport, Ford can crank the output up to like 7-9k per month in Jan-June if they have the materials but folks may keep getting bumped because of material shortages. Ford said those shortages are easing in Q3-Q4 but May return in 2022. Too hard to predict. Some folks are comparing to the Bronco and fearing the worst, I think it would be more correct to compare to the bronco sport, smaller chassis, frame, less parts, easier to produce in larger numbers :)

Last edited:

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
crickets...

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10:30 EST or 3:30 EST seems to be the 2 times they like to send out emails.