First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The hybrid number will constantly increase until it hits 100%. Assuming a flat production line at 35-65, Hybrids hit 100% of active orders as of June. That's why I suspect they are behind either in production or scheduling.... the hybrid number should be higher.

1674501314212.png
So if i change my hybrid XLT 360 to a ecoboost XLT 360 this Friday, how long do you think before I get scheduled?
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Appears it would help a lot but that's a Crystal Ball Question. No one knows for sure. Dealer allocation is also a factor for both.

OP
OP
Christenhildebrandt

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if i change my hybrid XLT 360 to a ecoboost XLT 360 this Friday, how long do you think before I get scheduled?
I wonder the same thing. Most likely get a truck my mid summer at the latest it would seem.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what AWD hybrid version? they can't even make all the trim levels now and added Tremor for 2023. Can't see them complicating things further at this point.
I can for MY 24. Let's say the lithium battery is the constraint on Hybrids. They can't get any more. But they can add AWD to the Hybrid and it only cost them an extra $500. But they charge the customer an extra $2000 for the AWD. Ford nets an extra $1500 profit per AWD Hybrid.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dunno. On paper, before summer. But depends on allocations. If you're dealer has no more allocations, it won't matter either way.

Lucky Penny

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Endeavor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Switched to EB for my Lariat. I sold one of my cars for Electric Bikes and just need something that can haul them and my kayaks. The gas mileage would be nice but, I'll ride my bike to work a few extra times and I'm set.

Fingers crossed this week is my week.

Coupe68GT390

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J. C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Energi 2003 Excursion 2023 Maverick hy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've said it in the last constraint list and this one too (as have others) that I will gladly swap over to an EB Tremor, if they give a $2k rebate to do so, but otherwise I will hold out to see if my hybrid ever gets a build date this year. I have a '17 Fusion Energi that is averaging almost 40 MPG already. Just sucks having no trunk with that big ass battery in there, otherwise it's a great vehicle! Maybe by end of summer Toyota will have the Stout available. If the price is competitive, I might just buy my first ever non-Ford vehicle instead.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just got word another batch of Tremor shocks got shipped down ole Mexico way. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can change the trim as well. I swapped my XL Hybrid out to a XLT EB in mid December. Added Lux Pack as well. Didn't have any issue with that.
Can you change ordered trim with a dealer without swapping between gas and hybrid? To/from Lariat and XLT or XL?

SteveM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2017 Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That makes total sense, as it says "current orders" ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I am just going to wait for Ford to get desperate enough to really push hard on switchovers, if not, I don't mind waiting.
I doubt that will happen. Ford seems happy to just let people languish "on the hook". What ever leftover capacity they have, they will just build as "dealer stock", and ship it out. If they do offer that, I might switch one of my 2 Hybrid orders to EB AWD.....but I'm not going to hold my breath for that to happen.....

17riemc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid Moonroof CoPilot360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you change ordered trim with a dealer without swapping between gas and hybrid? To/from Lariat and XLT or XL?
I think so. Worth giving your dealer a call to see if it's do-able. My dealer said they can change anything on it as long as it isn't scheduled for production.

MAVornoMavisthequestion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 toyota trd pro 4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many people after awhile will move on to other brands? I understand this statement will have people attack me. However Ford over and over again is dropping the ball. If Toyota releases the Maverick competitor, it will eat Ford's Lunch. Lagging production does not help Ford.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A thought occurred. Ford could be both matching last year's production AND be finished scheduling February and have a 76-24 outstanding order ratio if roughly 2,100 hybrids jumped to EB. That would be 4.65% of hybrid orders transitioning. That would put the last EB order in May rather than April (allocations notwithstanding).

But add in a third shift and another 5-10% of hybrids jumping to EB and Ford might have a real chance of actually building all these things this year (assuming parts availability).
Sponsored

Last edited: