First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a XLT tremor only with a soft cover and spray in bed liner so none of the constraints should come close to affecting me. My dealer only received 9 maverick orders so I can't imagine that would be an issue, my priority code (at least last month) is 16. Any body have an educated guess on when I might receive an update?
Sponsored

skipdaddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Cruze
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't. All EBs should be built as long as your dealership has enough allocations. Get what you want.
Is there any way to find out how many allocations, if any, my dealer has, if they won't tell me?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, is it better to one of many orders from a large dealership or one of few orders from a small dealership?

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It doesnā€™t seemed to move too much if any. I know I switched from stand a lone hitch to lux package. Seems like dealers didnā€™t communicate changes as options or people are hoping they are the lucky 35%
Every time I wanted to change something, my dealer always told me that doing so would change my place in line, which we all know by now is a bunch of BS. But when they control the ordering platform, I'm just one of those people who doesn't want to get on their bad side.

Sponsored

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every time I wanted to change something, my dealer always told me that doing so would change my place in line, which we all know by now is a bunch of BS. But when they control the ordering platform, I'm just one of those people who doesn't want to get on their bad side.
I called their BS a few times on that. They tried to change the price from what we agreed in on September and I complained until they gave in. So I am firmly on the annoying side. I will be surprised if I get it. Hence why I check ford chat to make sure my priority code doesnā€™t get changed. My Dadā€™s lack of trust in dealer is seeming more well founded through my experience on the Maverick.

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called their BS a few times on that. They tried to change the price from what we agreed in on September and I complained until they gave in. So I am firmly on the annoying side. I will be surprised if I get it. Hence why I check ford chat to make sure my priority code doesnā€™t get changed. My Dadā€™s lack of trust in dealer is seeming more well founded through my experience on the Maverick.
My family and I have bought our cars from the same dealership for the past 30 years, so I put my trust in the hope that we have a certain amount of loyalty and that they are only car dealership in our small town and don't want the bad advertisement if they acted unfairly. But maybe those sentiments are going by the wayside these days.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
what about the FX4?
Well, EBs are grossly under ordered. So, one can infer the FX4 should be fine overall.

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I placed my MY23 hybrid order on 9/15 day 1 (although I didn't receive confirmation email until morning of day 2, so maybe it is really a 9/16 day 2 order). I think it is the first order at my dealer. I also placed an EB order on the last day as a back up plan. I really want the hybrid. I am sort of worried that the EB will be built and delivered before I even know if the hybrid will be built at all. I am then also worried about the EB trade in/resell value dropping enough over the year that if the hybrid is built/delivered that it becomes less of a good deal. I am not truly in a big hurry to get either one (wants vs needs). I am considering adding splash guards or some other constrained item to the EB order to intentionally delay it being scheduled so as to give the hybrid as much time as possible to be scheduled before I have to make a decision on whether to take delivery of the EB. Any thoughts on this strategy?

JimAdmz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Escape SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Add the Lux packageā€¦ much higher chance of getting built and you get your hitch.
I switched from Lariat Lux, Hybrid (w hitch) to EB, added in SIBL, remote start and Cargo Connectors on 1/5/23. Got a production (week of Feb 6) email on 1/12. Crossing my finders!

turbopro

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
October 21 hybrid order, rolled over to a 23. Understanding the constraints and actual deliveries, does it make sense to move a 2.5l hybrid to the 2.0 still? If I do that I think I want to go all out and get the tremor package too. My old car is running on duct tape and zip ties but now I'm running on a prayer
Sponsored