First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Friends xlt got built priority 19 with hitch and moon roof. My xl got pushed to 1/23 with hitch priority 10? Same dealer ordered 5 minutes apart. Just seems random
Are they building the more profitable trucks ?
Sponsored

EnergyMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Friends xlt got built priority 19 with hitch and moon roof. My xl got pushed to 1/23 with hitch priority 10? Same dealer ordered 5 minutes apart. Just seems random
Well I don't know how Ford does it, but if I ran a for profit auto manufacturing facility and I knew that I only had enough parts to produce 65% of my orders, I would hand pick the 65% that were going to produce the highest profity margin and produce those orders first regardless of what chronilogical or geographical order they came in.

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I don't know how Ford does it, but if I ran a for profit auto manufacturing facility and I knew that I only had enough parts to produce 65% of my orders, I would hand pick the 65% that were going to produce the highest profity margin and produce those orders first regardless of what chronilogical or geographical order they came in.
Mine was built last week so it cant be about profit margins. Maybe us ordering using business names helped. I do see a few company Mavericks everyday

Exranger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EB FX4 4K Tow LAR LUX Area 51 RCVD 4/27/23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It seems hit or miss I had my lariat eco-boost all set with everything that was constrain taken off so it could get built through. ordered on day two in the morning in September then in December 15 based on this website a call to rep to switch to luxury pack and cargo and sibl added to copilot 360. then about 3 weeks later maybe that first week of January scheduling I got a March 6 build date then last week I got a March 13 week build date. So I feel like at least I’m gonna get a truck at some point . Sorry it’s such a mess for everybody
Says it is in production, how long does that take? 3-13 build date. No update yet. Yes have a window sticker, shows $225 credit for cargo ties
Sponsored