Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is it still too late to change from a hybrid to an ecoboost? I ordered a hybrid Lariat with copilot 360 and 360 assist. Ordered on 9/16/23. My older Ranger is still hanging in there but I have had to put some money into it lately. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

jimdouglas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still hoping my stand alone hitch option doesn't hold up my EB build. I think if I don't see anything by the end of Feb and the hitch constraint isn't looking any better I might ditch the hitch at that point to hopefully increase my build chances.
The hitch is on my order, and I am not on a timetable. However I would hate to finally receive my vehicle and find out “we could have shipped 6 months ago but we were just waiting on the hitch”. It would be nice if we could get an email allowing that decision ahead of time. I really hate to drop it when I don’t know If my vehicle will be produced early or late in the year.

Rjward77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue 2017
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Constraints list as of 1/9/23

constraintscommodities.jpg
Hi, I’m new to this. How do I interpret these percentages?

does this mean that only 45% of the orders with a trailer tow hitch have some sufficient supplies?

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi, I’m new to this. How do I interpret these percentages?

does this mean that only 45% of the orders with a trailer tow hitch have some sufficient supplies?
Just percentage of what they have left to build with and what they have already built with . So if they have 10% max and 8% of capacity used their only 2% left . Don’t have exact number for that though

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

October 21 hybrid order, rolled over to a 23. Understanding the constraints and actual deliveries, does it make sense to move a 2.5l hybrid to the 2.0 still? If I do that I think I want to go all out and get the tremor package too. My old car is running on duct tape and zip ties but now I'm running on a prayer
I would definitely hang in there for the Hybrid. You are a roll-over and have priority over many/most others. I am surprised that you have not been scheduled yet for production. Maybe you should try removing any constraint items if you have any.
Sponsored