Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Titanium hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Assuming (so, grab your salt shaker):
  • Ford is keeping their 35-65 ratio
  • Ford is at least matching 2022 productions numbers
  • Ford is indeed done scheduling February
Outstanding EB orders should have a roughly 50-50 chance of being scheduled for some week in March, allocations notwithstanding.

So, I suspect Ford might start pushing the hybrid-to-EB conversion harder soon.
Sponsored

Cap'n A

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Titanium hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New to the group. What is meant by the 35-65 ratio?

Thx

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My Maverick Eco-Boost XLT AWD assigned scheduled build date from Ford was the week of January 16, 2023. I have been assigned a VIN number and I can see a copy of my window sticker. However, I do have the trailer hitch receiver included with my order...wondering how long that could delay my build completion.

realshelby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT 500, 1965 Mustang GT,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick Eco-Boost XLT AWD assigned scheduled build date from Ford was the week of January 16, 2023. I have been assigned a VIN number and I can see a copy of my window sticker. However, I do have the trailer hitch receiver included with my order...wondering how long that could delay my build completion.
No worries. Should get built as is. Likely cannot change anything on it now anyway.

Sponsored

22RolloverClub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just posted a separate thread to better estimate how many people this might be happening to. I am terrified this may start happening more and more frequently just like it did for all of 2022.

How many others (new '23 orders vs. rolled-over '22 orders like myself) are seeing this? I'm too afraid to call Ford. I am currently at 2/13 but have a feeling this too may start getting bumped further and further into spring/summer.

I have a basic XLT Hybrid - ordered 10/22/2021
Holy crap dude. Your signature is a with all those bumped dates reads like a horror story.

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably brought up by others, but is there anything preventing them from building without the splash guards and tow hitches and just shipping later to dealers to install or the owner? Or is it a labor cost savings thing? Those are the only things on my build that is constrained since I am a EB Lariat config.
They probably won't go that route if those options are supposed to be installed @ the factory. It is easy to remove the splash guards from the order and have the dealer order and install those after the fact.

Hitch could be added later too...but probably considerably more expensive than $100.
Ford accessories shows the hitch received at $336.00. If you need the wiring too, $125.00. Plus installation. Ford accessories estimates $420 in labor (which seems high to me....hitch shouldn't be bad, but the wiring for these can be a pain).

If you just need a hitch and no wiring, there certainly is a cheaper aftermarket solution for just the hitch.

Sponsored

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not necessarily random. Your friend had an XLT and you had an XL. A larger percentage of the 35% hybrids are allocated for production as XLT's than is allocated for XL's. Perhaps you are waiting in line with all the XL's fewer line slots for some poop scoopers 36+/- XL's order with EPA priority considerations to be built?
I am not happy to hear that pushing into 1/23 is happening but since I have an XLT I do not expect that you will bump me but will probably bump an XL.🤔🤞
Both trucks are boosted 2.0

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Holy crap dude. Your signature is a with all those bumped dates reads like a horror story.
LOL. I'm finally getting built, but as for weeks, dates and push backs, I'm om number ten.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any clarification on whether this is the tow hitch or the 4K tow pkg that is constrained?
Best guess is it is the hitch itself. Ford will focus on the packages first (lux, 4K, etc.) before they do standalones since the packages all require the hitch. But again, that is just a guess based on observed behavior.
Sponsored