Sponsored

Hoff

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Got a shock today. Email from Ford saying my build was moved up a week. Originally I was scheduled for 2/21, then pushed out a week to 2/28. No big deal. Just got notice that I’m back to 2/21. I have an Alto Blue Lariat AWD Eco Boost . Haven’t heard of any folks getting moved to an earlier build. I’ll take it.
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it looks like if you have 3,500 Hybrids planned x 40% = 1,400 will be built?
I hope so! I ordered June 29th! Still not a word. Moved from priority 19 to 2 prior to Christmas, but no build date! Getting very frustrated
If the production numbers are close to what one member worked them out to be, then its going to be a few more weeks to get through all the June and July orders, of course that's if Ford focused solely on those months, which from what I've been reading is what they're mostly doing. So once regular scheduling begins again I expect to see more of us early orders finally getting build dates!
Naturally, everything I've just stated can be taken with a grain of salt since I'm no expert or claim to be! 😁

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honestly, I'm starting to think there are problems with the hybrid engine unrelated to supply. I suspect this based on two pieces of information: 1. Continual push back on hybrid builds. 2. No EPA MPG numbers for the hybrid Maverick, yet.

Yes, some folks have taken delivery of their hybrid Mavericks, but there sure seems to be something holding back engine production. It could be supply, and it could be labor supply related issues with this last roar of covid cases.

I'm spinning a yarn based on very little info, here, but I find it odd that Ford is refusing to specify why production is slow.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope so! I ordered June 29th! Still not a word. Moved from priority 19 to 2 prior to Christmas, but no build date! Getting very frustrated
I’ve been priority 2 since October. Buckle up.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is my week I can feel it!!………same as last week but apparently ford did not get my memo😂😂 cmon guys it’s an eco Lariat with a sunroof nothing else!

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (1/31) For Production Build Week 3/28/22 503A84BC-18F4-43CC-9831-6BB876018080

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
The supply chain doesn't need to break completely to really goon things up. All of these hybrids getting pushed back means they will be taking up manufacturing capacity later, pushing things back for those that would have been being built. Time is probably the most finite resource in this whole process. Ford was wise to cut off orders, but it seems as though they will be working right up to the model year changeover in October. It also doesn't seem like they left much "slop" in the schedule to allow for the inevitable disruptions. I predict they won't get all the orders built.

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
I’ve been priority 2 since October. Buckle up.
Been priority 02 since September, order August 10, might as well count me as an early June order been waiting long too. It's no pleasure emmiting it. Month on top of months.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The supply chain doesn't need to break completely to really goon things up. All of these hybrids getting pushed back means they will be taking up manufacturing capacity later, pushing things back for those that would have been being built. Time is probably the most finite resource in this whole process. Ford was wise to cut off orders, but it seems as though they will be working right up to the model year changeover in October. It also doesn't seem like they left much "slop" in the schedule to allow for the inevitable disruptions. I predict they won't get all the orders built.
I agree they probably won't get all MY22 orders built, but don't believe the only hybrids to get built through September/October are the ones currently scheduled through early April.

Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well I'm not dreaming I'm just reading the various bits of information that are available on Maverick in regards to scheduling and production then stewing, boiling it and finally making a decision on what I want to believe. Call me an optimist, but I think Ford will get nearly, if not all, MY22 Mavericks built by late Sept/early Oct like they are currently stating. I think they were smart in stopping taking order for the hybrid and finally Ecoboost, because it wrong to continue to take orders knowing there's no way they can be built in time. So now Ford has a fixed number of orders to build and can make adjustments to meet those orders. There are two areas that I'm aware of where Ford can make adjustments to increase retail order deliveries. The first is the South American market, which right now could be a small number, but any build for that market means less for the American/Canadian market, also this only applies to the Ecoboost model. The other is the fleet market. I'm not currently aware of how many (if any) Ford is slating for the fleet builds, but again even one is one less for the retail market. Only a sever break in the supply chain for manufacturing will cause any more hybrids not to get built, which I haven't heard of. I do think there will probably be a few more delays as supplies come up short for build weeks, but not a total stoppage. Delays do not equal collapse.
Your an optimist ..... hahahahaha

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is my week I can feel it!!………same as last week but apparently ford did not get my memo😂😂 cmon guys it’s an eco Lariat with a sunroof nothing else!

503A84BC-18F4-43CC-9831-6BB876018080.jpeg
Hate to burst your bubble but there will be minimal trucks scheduled during "clean up " week. Hope you get scheduled and if you do buy a lottery ticket as well :)

ralatalo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, Jan 29th. My Hybrid xlt with lux and 360 got bumped again.
Now scheduled week of Feb 14th.... From Jan 31s, to Feb 7th, now the 14th.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Considering the ripple effect of delayed February builds displacing March builds into April I wouldn't expect a lot of excitement anyways except maybe Ecoboosts.
I agree. Two weeks in a row of "cleanup" scheduling and hybrids getting pushed back to April suggests hybrid builds are on hold. It should help some Ecoboosts get built faster, though.
Sponsored