2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email today for 2/28 build.

Order 8/20 through Chapman with delivery to Dallas.

Hybrid Lariat, roof, spray in liner, electric rear window, 360.....

PUMPED!!!!!!!
We're expecting our date pretty soon. Ordered 9/1
What Dallas dealer are you using?
Sponsored

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We're expecting our date pretty soon. Ordered 9/1
What Dallas dealer are you using?
Planet Ford in Dallas. $250 delivery fee. Seems fair enough to me. Good luck!!!!!!

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Planet Ford in Dallas. $250 delivery fee. Seems fair enough to me. Good luck!!!!!!
Good to know about the fee, we have a couple Dealer Installed Options, so will be expecting a little more.

Who did you work with in Dallas?

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good to know about the fee, we have a couple Dealer Installed Options, so will be expecting a little more.

Who did you work with in Dallas?
Email April Hall. She was very helpful and straight forward. I don't think how you equip the Mav should factor in the pricing. Guessing they won't prep the vehicle very much for the low fee but I really don't care..

[email protected]

Sponsored

lmellberg

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick/Carbonized Gray/Ordered 8/26/21
Really starting to get concerned. Ordered 9/28 no confirmation email. I don’t have a priority code. Checked with dealer. They said it is definitely on order. Maverick XLT AWD Lux.
Call Ford directly as they can at least confirm your order (prepare to be on hold for a while): 800-392-3673, I had the same concerns as yours & at least they told the order is in (couldn't tell much more). Closed on Sunday's.

westy314

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus & Escape
I ordered a XLT lux EB 4k tow on 11/24, confirmed same day. 12/9 received a scheduled production email for week of 2/14. Late last night received an updated production date of week of 2/7. Starting to get excited.
I ordered my xlt on oct 9 and not a word other confirmation of order placed. Checked my ford dealer and they no idea when it will be put on the build list :(

MT Kat

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
"Should've" is carrying quite the load there. VIN received December 17th (via phone call to Ford's toll-free number as am also one of those for whom Ford's system chokes when it comes to e-mails). Confirmation of placement in Priority 2 on same phone call. No notice nor sign of build date on the tracking site yet.

Know for certain I'm not the only one in the same state of limbo. Not particularly fretting about it; am resigned to expecting it'll all come together when it, well, all comes together.
Any chance you would share the 800 number?

Sponsored

MT Kat

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Did you order a Hybrid or Ecoboost? I would suggest that you call and talk to a sales manger and get some of your questions answered. You can call Ford Customer Service if you have your order number and confirm that your order was placed, the date it was place and that the options you want are also selected. The real issue right now is how Ford is selecting orders using dealership allocations. I ordered my hybrid on July 5th, yet I've seen a number of folks on MTC have received their hybrid even though they order weeks and sometime months after I ordered. So there's no rhyme or reason to Ford's allocations selection system, just a lot of unhappy people who ordered in June, July and August. Your salesman might not have been totally telling you a lie about 16 weeks, everything is going to depend on what options your ordered with your Lariat and if your ordered a hybrid or Ecoboost. Ecoboost orders have been getting build dates like mad, whereas hybrid orders have been really low and slow, then if you factor in packages and other options it could take your order even longer to get a build date. Silver lining to the dark clouds is that you will get your Maverick by June at the latest because Ford has to finish MY22 before they can start building MY23. I hope this helps out some.
I ordered the Ecoboost, pretty much “loaded” with almost every package but I know I was 1 of 3 to order from that dealership at the time of my order. I don’t know what number for Ford to call, the dealership is not helpful at all!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the Ecoboost, pretty much “loaded” with almost every package but I know I was 1 of 3 to order from that dealership at the time of my order. I don’t know what number for Ford to call, the dealership is not helpful at all!
Ford Customer Service 800-334-4375. When you call have your Sales Code and Order number and they can look up your order and confirm your personal info. They won't be able to tell you much beyond that.

MT Kat

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
I'm hearing of a couple folks putting down a deposit? No deposit is required to make an order. I ordered Oct. 2nd, my best guess from the posts on here are most are getting their Mav's in 6-8 months but puzzled on how a few I see get theirs in a few months of ordered date?
I was told a deposit was required…I put down $1,000

MT Kat

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Ford Customer Service 800-334-4375. When you call have your Sales Code and Order number and they can look up your order and confirm your personal info. They won't be able to tell you much beyond that.
Thank you!!!

MT Kat

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Technically, 19 is the default. Some dealers change it, some don’t.
All it does is sort your order within the dealership. If the dealership leaves/puts everyone at the same priority, then your place in line (at the dealer) stays the same.
When Ford decides to pull orders for your dealer, they look at priority then order date (for orders at that dealer).
It does not matter how your priority compares with someone at another dealership, just orders at yours.
Please don’t make fun of me :/ what if Ford hasn’t pulled from your dealership yet? Is that possible? After all this time? Hasn’t it been long enough? I think there’s under 5 ordered at the small town dealership I went to. They told me they have no idea when I will get mine. I’m so confused and worried. I bought a clunker waiting for this truck.
Sponsored