Sponsored

Taigus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Folks, honestly I just feel fortunate the Maverick continues to have builds scheduled. When you look at all the other models sitting idle this is about as good as we can hope for under the circumstances.

At least Ford is chipping away and even ifI don't get scheduled next week I'm still one week closer to being scheduled.
No, no, no...
No more "chip" talk. :LOL:
Sponsored

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
Do we know when these (hybrid) orders have been placed/ region?
Just want to know if there’s updated data of order date/ scheduled relationship.

welp at least my local dealer got
2 In this week……. So I’m a little bit closer

edit I’m looking for hope. That sept oct (hybrid) orders have been starting to get pulled

Sponsored

Holdmybeer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala
The fact the Mavericks and F150 are scheduling, do think Ford cares about this community. Doing different things for a large company is hard. Think their attempt to communicate with everyone with an order could have hurt their email servers, perhaps just storage, which in a virtual world should be easily corrected. Another Thursday scheduling with elations, disappointments and frustrations. Good luck to all and may Ford be correct to have scheduled all June and July orders by April 28th and a good dent on August orders and a few September orders. Eco boost orders, not talking to you guys.😉
You can get it in any color as long as you love black.😏

bbyBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick (VB), 1986 Lincoln Mark 7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if they decided on the trucks today or should I wait for Thursday to get an email before I call them ?

JoshC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have we seen an updated list of constrained items lately?

Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How do we know when our order number is scheduled to build? Do we get an email from Ford?
Up until last week the answer was yes, but this past Thursday no scheduling emails were sent. Customers were calling Ford or their dealers to find out. I didn't call either one, but my dealer called me on Monday to tell me the order was scheduled.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

scotwhoo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Up until last week the answer was yes, but this past Thursday no scheduling emails were sent. Customers were calling Ford or their dealers to find out. I didn't call either one, but my dealer called me on Monday to tell me the order was scheduled.
Yep, that's right. Don't wait around for the email that won't come.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, that's it for me. Waited since June 14, never scheduled, which is probably just as well. Boss called me in his office this morning and let me know they were letting me go. So, no job so won't be able to afford a car payment. Called my dealer and let them know they can sell it to someone else. He said they had a waiting list, so plenty of buyers lined up. I'm sure a healthy profit for them.

Peace to all Maverick owners and future owners, I hope your build is quick to those still waiting and you get many many miles of trouble free fun.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well, that's it for me. Waited since June 14, never scheduled, which is probably just as well. Boss called me in his office this morning and let me know they were letting me go. So, no job so won't be able to afford a car payment. Called my dealer and let them know they can sell it to someone else. He said they had a waiting list, so plenty of buyers lined up. I'm sure a healthy profit for them.

Peace to all Maverick owners and future owners, I hope your build is quick to those still waiting and you get many many miles of trouble free fun.
Sorry about the job loss. Here's hoping you find something new -- and better -- quickly. And I hope you find you are able to afford a Maverick in the near future!
Sponsored