maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tomorrow is going to be a major EB day! I can feel it.. tomorrow is my day. Dang It, I'm a nice guy and people like me!
Sponsored

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
as much as i obsess over getting my truck, and finally getting rid of my 10 year old jeep, there is some silver linings to waiting.

Firstly, i dont have to get snow tires right away.

Secondly, with all the hybrid idling issues/concerns ive been reading, by the time i get mine it will probably be fixed. I start my car pretty often when i have to take my little guy anywhere so its not freezing.

that being said, a late March/early April build date would hopefully get me the vehicle by end of May... so im still hoping every week that ill get scheduled lol. I want it for cottage/camping season

jamesquearry

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Frontier, 2018 Nissan Niro 52 MPG
As long as we’ve waited Ford should make the 2022 Maverick’s as 2023 models

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

With build dates and deliveries getting pushed back by 2 months and this being the 2nd consecutive cleanup week, I doubt mine will be scheduled any time soon. I'm not going to cancel the order but I'm losing interest. I'll just wait a few more months to get scheduled for maybe a summer build and delivery in the fall. Whatever.

Sponsored

Gidget

First Name
Gailmary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Just out of curiosity, why did you order out of Helena Ford vs Kendall Ford in Bozeman?

But anyway if you want something by the end of March you're almost going to have to find one on a dealer lot.
Hello. I made the wonderful drive up to Helena because the Kendall Ford sales staff had refused to assist me with the build purchase order for the Maverick. One guy flatly hung up on me. So, I took my business elsewhere. I cannot say enough good things about the sales staff at the Helena Ford dealership. Jeff G. was a blast to work with and I will send my friends to him for their new vehicle needs.

Gidget

First Name
Gailmary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
I'm predicting you will not get your Maverick by April 1st. I'm not saying this to be mean, but this Thursday is scheduling for the week of March 28. So if your build starts and finishes with no issues you're still looking at weeks for delivery. I would say that wouldn't get your Maverick until late May or early June and that's if you get a build date straight away. The only way I can see you getting a Maverick by April 1st is finding one at a dealership that has one that was turned down by the original person that ordered it.
It’s okay. I kind of figured that I would have it in time to visit friends back in California. I had wanted to add the sunroof but decided against it due to the weight of the heavy snowfalls up here in Montana.

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations on the progress update. this is my exact color scheme too
I love the color! Going to be doing all black accents

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello. I made the wonderful drive up to Helena because the Kendall Ford sales staff had refused to assist me with the build purchase order for the Maverick. One guy flatly hung up on me. So, I took my business elsewhere. I cannot say enough good things about the sales staff at the Helena Ford dealership. Jeff G. was a blast to work with and I will send my friends to him for their new vehicle needs.
Good to know. I have to travel to find a Ford dealer anyway. I kind of assumed that Kendal would have been good.

I did order from Denny Menholt Ford in Butte, they've been good so far but in hindsight they are a little small, but it seems to be working out okay so far (now that I've got a build date).

Sponsored

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 7/26/21 Lariat, Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, & CoPilot 360. We've been told that Ford is working on getting alll First Edition's built as they will not make 1st Edition for 2023. So, still waiting for a build date.