Sponsored

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
I wish I could be as optimistic as a lot of people here. I have to admit this whole experience has soured me on Ford. If they can't get my order to me before other manufacturers get on board with competing products, I'm putting in orders at each and whoever gets it to me first gets the sale.

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
Soon come man, I pray.
I ordered an XL (Carbonized Gray) on Oct. 8. Bare bones as I saw how backed-up the Hybrid build is going. I'll order one 15 August when Ford takes orders for the '23 Model, Meanwhile Ford moved my build date from Feb. 21 to Feb. 14. I am in Panama City Beach Fl. and surprisingly my dealer has only sold 5 Mavericks. Allocation issues? Beats me. I've never waited more than 3 months TOPS for a new car order. We'll see. Lots of anxious folks out there. I'm one of you! GOD bless and I hope we all get what we ordered. Ford dropped the ball on this launch BIGLY! My dealer told me the delivery timeline from build schedule is appox. 3 weeks. I think I'm beginning to see a little glimmer of light at the end of this Maverick Tunnel! I hope it will be worth the wait. Saw one in the wild last week on the Beach identical to my order. Good looking truck. Just what I needed but not exactly what I wanted. THAT will be sometime maybe summer of '23. STOKED! GO BENGALS! Peace, MLS

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was there the week before last and the sales person said she thought they had sold about 40 so far.
I ORDERED XL on 8 Oct. Build date moved from 21 Feb. to 14 Feb. I'll keep on holding my breath. Ford tossed this launch out the window, Maybe next Model Year they'll ramp up production here in the States. I wonder if fleet sales are a priory over POV's? Psyched. I hope to be behind the wheel before April. Dealer said oven to table .....3 weeks.

Sponsored

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't hold your breath Just when you think all is well in Maverick Land my build date just got bumped from 2/7/22 to 2/28/22 There's no joy in Maverick Land🥺
My build went from 2/21 to 2/14! I ordered 10/08/21 in Panama City Beach Fl. XL, all stripped down. Fastest way to get the Maverick post-launch (Ford fumbled this one and they know it).. Hybrid next year. Ordered and received OEM mud guards so they wouldn't hold up my build for a month! I understand the roadblocks and all but C'Mon Ford! How about a little respect for Americans!

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build went from 2/21 to 2/14! I ordered 10/08/21 in Panama City Beach Fl. XL, all stripped down. Fastest way to get the Maverick post-launch (Ford fumbled this one and they know it).. Hybrid next year. Ordered and received OEM mud guards so they wouldn't hold up my build for a month! I understand the roadblocks and all but C'Mon Ford! How about a little respect for Americans!
Mine is an XLT hybrid only options ordered were trailer hitch and inverter no other Bells and whistles, I guess the good news is I at least have a build date🥳

cjwagner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got a surprise this morning.

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (1/24) For Production Build Week 3/21/22 Shipped

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (1/24) For Production Build Week 3/21/22 Polar-Express-Believe-Ticket
Sponsored