JJJJR

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tiberon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, that's it for me. Waited since June 14, never scheduled, which is probably just as well. Boss called me in his office this morning and let me know they were letting me go. So, no job so won't be able to afford a car payment. Called my dealer and let them know they can sell it to someone else. He said they had a waiting list, so plenty of buyers lined up. I'm sure a healthy profit for them.

Peace to all Maverick owners and future owners, I hope your build is quick to those still waiting and you get many many miles of trouble free fun.
Best of luck to you.
Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, that's it for me. Waited since June 14, never scheduled, which is probably just as well. Boss called me in his office this morning and let me know they were letting me go. So, no job so won't be able to afford a car payment. Called my dealer and let them know they can sell it to someone else. He said they had a waiting list, so plenty of buyers lined up. I'm sure a healthy profit for them.

Peace to all Maverick owners and future owners, I hope your build is quick to those still waiting and you get many many miles of trouble free fun.
That sucks. Sorry to hear. Hope you find a new job fast. Don't know what you do, but my fingers are crossed for you.

mikebass57

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just finished talking to my dealership and they told me that my Lariat Hybrid with CP 360 with Lux package ( 7/10 order) was scheduled for 5/9 and to check the spam box on my email for the information. No email 📧. Thinking 🤔 what happened to the email?

Sponsored

FordMan23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Another week of anticipation that has gone straight down the toilet. Fantastic.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have we seen an updated list of constrained items lately?
Tim Bartz mentioned in his Youtube last night that he expects an updated one next week.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim Bartz mentioned in his Youtube last night that he expects an updated one next week.
Here's the latest post from the @Ford Motor Company account here on the forum: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...rick-production-5-400-units.11646/post-254908

In summary:
  • Co-Pilot360 package (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • XLT Luxury package (optional on XLT trim)
  • Lariat Luxury package (optional on Lariat trim; requires Co-Pilot360 package)
  • Spray-In Bedliner (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims; included in Lariat Luxury package)
  • Cargo Management System (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims; included in XLT & Lariat Luxury packages)
  • Hard Trifold Tonneau Cover (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • Splash Guards, Molded, Front and Rear (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

That's a bummer - So sorry to hear that. Good luck for your future.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Here's the latest post from the @Ford Motor Company account here on the forum: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...rick-production-5-400-units.11646/post-254908

In summary:
  • Co-Pilot360 package (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • XLT Luxury package (optional on XLT trim)
  • Lariat Luxury package (optional on Lariat trim; requires Co-Pilot360 package)
  • Spray-In Bedliner (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims; included in Lariat Luxury package)
  • Cargo Management System (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims; included in XLT & Lariat Luxury packages)
  • Hard Trifold Tonneau Cover (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • Splash Guards, Molded, Front and Rear (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
FYI Spray-In Bedliner (included on XLT Luxury Package)

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This was posted in another thread, from the official Ford account:

Hello All Current and Future Maverick Customers

We fully recognize there is a lot of interest and excitement about the Maverick. We are here to answer your questions and be as transparent with you as possible about any confusion in the ordering, scheduling, and production process. Rest-assured, our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can and satisfy as many new Maverick customers as possible given global supply chain challenges.

Traditionally, we have allocated vehicles to dealerships based on historical sales data, which helped determine the scheduling of orders. While we initially followed this process for Maverick, we quickly pivoted when customer demand exceeded expectations. As a result, orders are scheduled in the order in which they are received, regardless of dealer, pending any capacity and commodity limitations. Oldest Maverick retail orders are prioritized first, provided the Dealer has completed the required Customer Order Verification Process (COVP) AND the order can be scheduled within existing supply and optional features/package availability.

Thank you for your interest in Maverick and your patience during this process. Our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can so you can get out there and enjoy the 2022 North American Truck of the Year.

They're claiming to have bypassed the allocation aspect of customer ordered Mavericks, but it's very ambiguous as to when exactly that happened.....if in fact it happened as stated. There still seems to be many cases of unconstrained builds scheduling out of sequence.

I REALLY hope it's true, but it sure doesn't seem to follow the current narrative from numerous threads here. I also wonder why the active dealers on this forum haven't mentioned it? I left a message for my dealer to confirm, but haven't heard back yet.

Wonder what others feel about this statement from Ford, and if any dealers can verify this, and if so, when it happened?

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"Quickly Pivoted" four months after they started producing and shipping the vehicles

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
FYI Spray-In Bedliner (included on XLT Luxury Package)
It actually changed to the drop in liner on the XLT Lux package (effective....dont remember the date?)

Jcj280

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BUILD DATE CONFIRMED

...Wait was I the only one who got the good news today? No email from Ford as anticipated but my dealer called me today and confirmed my order was picked for the week of May 23rd, and I should be expecting it to be delivered around the 4th of July.

Originally ordered July 9th from a small dealer. XLT with the Lux package along with the bed extender and the manual sliding mirror. I had copilot 360 on there but last week we nixed it to maybe improve the odds. Maybe that did it?

Still, can't believe it, so stoked, but im so sorry to my fellow hybrid lux brothers and sisters here for another week of disappointment.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

BUILD DATE CONFIRMED

...Wait was I the only one who got the good news today? No email from Ford as anticipated but my dealer called me today and confirmed my order was picked for the week of May 23rd, and I should be expecting it to be delivered around the 4th of July.

Originally ordered July 9th from a small dealer. XLT with the Lux package along with the bed extender and the manual sliding mirror. I had copilot 360 on there but last week we nixed it to maybe improve the odds. Maybe that did it?

Still, can't believe it, so stoked, but im so sorry to my fellow hybrid lux brothers and sisters here for another week of disappointment.
I was finally scheduled as well. Yay!
Sponsored