Sponsored

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Sounds like they need to clean up there production schedule, production down because of lack of parts, employees sent home, holiday days off, clean up week, wait more holidays off. Sounds like we are caught in a shit show……. People trying to figure out how many can they build in a week……. Until now the answer is not many….. Thanks for clearing up the smoke……. I’m glad to see the June order guys getting a few….. my early July order will go into the lottery I guess….
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sounds like they need to clean up there production schedule, production down because of lack of parts, employees sent home, holiday days off, clean up week, wait more holidays off. Sounds like we are caught in a shit show……. People trying to figure out how many can they build in a week……. Until now the answer is not many….. Thanks for clearing up the smoke……. I’m glad to see the June order guys getting a few….. my early July order will go into the lottery I guess….
Best of luck to you!

Sponsored

shahidahmed

First Name
Shahid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Today I received the window sticker for my Maverick XLT hybrid. It is in production. Yay

Gidget

First Name
Gailmary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
The 2022 Maverick scheduling resumes next week -- for 5 production weeks! 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31 🙌

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.33 PM.jpg
I ordered my new Maverick XLT on the cutoff date, Jan 27th in Helena Montana. Any idea as to when it will be in the production phase?

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered my new Maverick XLT on the cutoff date, Jan 27th in Helena Montana. Any idea as to when it will be in the production phase?
Get a stiff drink and a comfortable chair, there are people who are still waiting since July for their Mavericks.

WaitingHaulDogs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tucson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told back in mid September that I was at a priority 2 for my, June order, hybrid lariat lux…. Still waiting for a date
What's priority 2 and is there a # 1 or a priority 3 ? I ordered fully loaded Lariat.. thanks
Sponsored