First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well here we go again I really thought Karma was on my side for this week's built yesterday I went in to the county seat which is Paris Tennessee a whopping 11,000 people and within 5 minutes I saw two different Mavericks out in the wild in the last nine months I had seen none 0 zipa. It was Unreal. So I said this has got to be a good sign two in five minutes well this is fantastic got to be Karma 😎. Well no build yesterday 😲 Well maybe Karma was asleep yesterday so hopefully IT will be awake next week and get a build date ??and we'll go from there. To each and every one of my Maverick brothers and sisters I wish you more luck than you can imagine to get a build date I truly do understand how frustrating it is but we will all hang in there together have a fantastic weekend.🍀🖒🌞
I posted this a week ago and did not get a build date last week . I really do not know what to say right now . I said I saw Two Mavericks in 5 minutes . I just got off the phone with Ford and they gave me my Vin. # . It's the second week now and 2 Mavericks also I have a handicap daughter and this is the teacher how to drive because among other things she is blind in the right eye right now words cannot express how happy I am so I can teach her to drive to all my sisters and brothers in the Maverick Club I wish you nothing but good luck and getting your Maverick especially the people in June and July as my order date was the beginning of August my best to each and everyone of you sincerely Mag Maverick. 🖒☺👧
Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I REALLY hope it's true, but it sure doesn't seem to follow the current narrative from numerous threads here. I also wonder why the active dealers on this forum haven't mentioned it? I left a message for my dealer to confirm, but haven't heard back yet.
Update: Two dealers I have checked with, both claim to have zero information directly from Ford about this, and know nothing about it.

And to add even more contradiction, there's a new post where some Canadian residents claimed to have ordered in Feb & March, and BOTH have build dates already!

Awesemann

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 PT Cruiser
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So sorry to hear about your issues and have to give the Maverick. Best of luck to and hope you find another job quickly.

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, that's it for me. Waited since June 14, never scheduled, which is probably just as well. Boss called me in his office this morning and let me know they were letting me go. So, no job so won't be able to afford a car payment. Called my dealer and let them know they can sell it to someone else. He said they had a waiting list, so plenty of buyers lined up. I'm sure a healthy profit for them.

Peace to all Maverick owners and future owners, I hope your build is quick to those still waiting and you get many many miles of trouble free fun.
Best of luck to you, and I pray that you find something even better in the job market.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, that's it for me. Waited since June 14, never scheduled, which is probably just as well. Boss called me in his office this morning and let me know they were letting me go. So, no job so won't be able to afford a car payment. Called my dealer and let them know they can sell it to someone else. He said they had a waiting list, so plenty of buyers lined up. I'm sure a healthy profit for them.

Peace to all Maverick owners and future owners, I hope your build is quick to those still waiting and you get many many miles of trouble free fun.
My dealer called and said my Maverick was in, and I had to remind him that I could no longer afford it and they could sell it to whoever was at the top of their waiting list. He let out that he forgot he promised it to [redacted]. I said, wait a minute, is that [redacted] that works at [redacted]? He said yes, why do you know him? I just hung up. Had an empty feeling in my chest. I talked about my Maverick order with him several times, he said he really liked the color and options I ordered, I thought he was just making conversation - now I'm wondering if he didn't fire me just to steal my order.
Sponsored