brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So announce scheduling for 5 weeks but not fully schedule all 5 weeks. That sounds a bit ridiculous. And no, I'm super excited for my Maverick and can't wait to have it in hand, but how can they sell the hybrid as standard, then say it'll only be 40% of production and go on a tear producing Ecoboosts in the Fall. If we follow their logic, given the Ecoboost OKTB was a while ago, this week should be nothing but hybrids. yet, the messages coming in are for ecoboosts. Tell me there aren't screwing hybrid adopters from june/july over?
No, there's usually some clean up weeks. Things get moved and are always in flux. This isn't like ordering pizza.

Also, I've seen a bunch of hybrid orders getting scheduled in the other thread.
Sponsored

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
No, there's usually some clean up weeks. Things get moved and are always in flux. This isn't like ordering pizza.

Also, I've seen a bunch of hybrid orders getting scheduled in the other thread.
Me too, but not my 7/7 order so far. This is a shitshow. Maybe I'll get it before MY23

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I got my scheduled production email from Ford today for the week of 1/31/22
- Carbonized Grey Hybrid, Lariat with Lux package
- Ordered 7/19/21 from Chapman in Horsham, PA. Will be courtesy drop shipped to Florida.

Good luck to those who aren't scheduled yet. Hopefully you will hear something soon.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Excuses? Except for the delay with the hybrids, Ford hasn’t given any official explanation for anything. They have refused to simply send an email to verifiable orders of a damn thing. You want to blame someone? Blame Ford because they took orders for new vehicles and never explained or assisted their customers, dealers and purchasers of their product. Like the contractor who takes your money to redo your kitchen, then disappears.
Well I couldn’t of said it better myself. Thank you for explaining my feelings about the subject in a more raw and visceral manner.

👊🏻

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don't have listen to that. I'm actually advising you not to because it appears to be causing you stress and, in reality, those messages aren't coming from Ford (even if you think they are).
I do appreciate the concern and you are right I shouldn’t be listening to all the spin show propaganda. But it has been six months so far and it looks like a February to March delivery at the earliest, that would push it to eight or nine months and that why I’m a little jittery 😬 these days……

Sponsored

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me too, but not my 7/7 order so far. This is a shitshow. Maybe I'll get it before MY23
My 7/10 First Edition Hybrid has been stuck in Priority 2 for God knows how long, at this rate I might get it before people start ordering MY23 trucks.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The 2022 Maverick scheduling resumes next week -- for 5 production weeks! 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31 🙌

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.33 PM.jpg
Do we know yet if there will me more scheduling the week of 12/6, and if so will it still be for January, or push to February?

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered aCactus Grey Lariat on Aug 14. Didnt get a confirmation email till Sept 17. Nothing since. Contacted dealer twice in Oct. They told me Dec delivery. RIGHT!!! Called Ford on Nov 10. Told me was on hold for spray in bedliner. But they led me to believe that the dealer could have that left off the order. So,I contact dealer and was told the only way would be to delete the Lariat pkg. altogether. How stupid. Dealer is ordering XLT models and having Ziebart do the sprayin bedliner just 2 miles down the street. Apparently Ford just doesnt care about customers who have been waiting for months!!!
Who at ford told you it was on hold for the spray in liner?

bobcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dont have a name.I called the customer service # gave them my sales code and order code from my paperwork from the dealer and was told my order was on hold for the sprayin bedliner. Maybe they lied???

Sponsored

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You did not answer?

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do we know yet if there will me more scheduling the week of 12/6, and if so will it still be for January, or push to February?
My dealer told me that they will be scheduling the week of 12/6, did not say anything about February scheduling, but at this point who really knows, maybe they will find a few extra parts somewhere and build us a few June/July orders.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer told me that they will be scheduling the week of 12/6, did not say anything about February scheduling, but at this point who really knows, maybe they will find a few extra parts somewhere and build us a few June/July orders.
Sounds like they’ll be “cleaning up” January and scheduling first two weeks of February.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/⏱-maverick-scheduling-upcoming-week-12-6-for-production-build-weeks-1-3-22-–-2-14-22.5843/
Sponsored