First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well after I didn’t receive that “hang in there” email everyone else seemed to have gotten last week, I pulled a @Delzona and sent some emails.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well after I didn’t receive that “hang in there” email everyone else seemed to have gotten last week, I pulled a @Delzona and sent some emails.
I hope you hear some positive feedback from your emails!

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hope you hear some positive feedback from your emails!
I wish they would actually give me information for mine. This is the response I got on 3/18 after I followed up.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Lafrance,

I have not forgotten about you.

Thank you for reaching out. I have not heard anything yet. I believe my contact was out of the office a couple days this week and is trying to catch up with all the requests for information.

I apologize for the delay in information. I am hoping to hear back in the next couple of business days. You will hear from me as soon as I hear from them. I appreciate your continued patience."

I followed up again on Friday. Nothing.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish they would actually give me information for mine. This is the response I got on 3/18 after I followed up.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Lafrance,

I have not forgotten about you.

Thank you for reaching out. I have not heard anything yet. I believe my contact was out of the office a couple days this week and is trying to catch up with all the requests for information.

I apologize for the delay in information. I am hoping to hear back in the next couple of business days. You will hear from me as soon as I hear from them. I appreciate your continued patience."

I followed up again on Friday. Nothing.
Well I would give it a bit more time and hit him/her again on Tues or Weds. I wouldn't let go until he/she comes back with a response. They will respond at some point, hopefully with good news. Stay calm and email on!

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The local fleet sales manager sells a bunch. Had six come in one week last fall and a business bought them all at once. The same dealer just shipped out five white hybrid Mavs for Coca Cola. The same dealer sold scores of Explorers with police interceptor packages to surrounding LE departments. naturally they've been number one in the Kansas City region for fleet sales for years.

The dealership is in Missouri.
I thought it would be cool to piggyback my own post to attach a window sticker of a 2021 LE Explorer: https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/FordSticker.html?title=1FM5K8AB7MGC32053

Some of the options make sense and others are educational. Mods, I obtained the VIN from the dealer's public website and plugged it in the Research Maniacs search engine.
Sponsored