Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should we add "for Ecoboosts only".....

EclipseJTB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux (built, awaiting shipment)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got my Production Scheduled! I am so excited
Ordered Hybrid, while I started discussions in June of 2021 and those talks got complicated because the rep had no idea what he was doing. Finally I made the decision on the final build and provided my deposit (should not have been required $2k) completed October 8,2021 - production will start Aug 22, 2022 - for a Hybrid order I uppose that is not too bad, compared to so many!

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION

Dear TH-----,
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of August 22, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Sarasota Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 3FTTW8E​

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What is cleanup scheduling?

Sponsored

JoshC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Hybrid, while I started discussions in June of 2021 and those talks got complicated because the rep had no idea what he was doing. Finally I made the decision on the final build and provided my deposit (should not have been required $2k) completed October 8,2021 - production will start Aug 22, 2022 - for a Hybrid order I uppose that is not too bad, compared to so many!

Dear TH-----,
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of August 22, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Sarasota Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 3FTTW8E​
Did you order the luxury package?

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What is cleanup scheduling?
Isnt cleanup scheduling like the last 2022 orders their gonna build before switching over to 2023 models?? Some of them may have been waiting on missing parts that just came in..

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dear TH-----,
Very happy for you, but what we all want to see is the production sequence number part of the VIN for a sense of how many are scheduled to be built. Most of us use xx for the last two position to be discrete.

Ford Maverick ⏰ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (8/8) For Production Build Weeks 9/19 and 9/26 1659729755200

Last edited:

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Isnt cleanup scheduling like the last 2022 orders their gonna build before switching over to 2023 models?? Some of them may have been waiting on missing parts that just came in..
Cleanup in this case, from what I understand, is cleaning up any unused allocations from the dealers for the month of July allocations. Sort of shaking the bushes and seeing which allocations did not get used and filling them potentially from other dealerships. I could be mistaken though.

The "last 2022 orders their gonna build before switching over to 2023" situation usually is labeled more like "balance out" and is a status I think we will see on this weekly calendar in a few weeks.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very happy for you, but what we all want to see is the production sequence number part of the VIN for a sense of how many are scheduled to be built. Most of us use xx for the last two position to be discrete.

1659729755200.png
(VIN) for your reference: 3FTTW8E39NRA90XXX

JoshC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes all of my orders have been fully loaded options.
I ordered 9/15. Covp confirmed order. Luxury package , XLT hybrid with co pilot. How the hell do you have an October order that has been scheduled???

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 9/15. Covp confirmed order. Luxury package , XLT hybrid with co pilot. How the hell do you have an October order that has been scheduled???
That order started in July of 2021 - I went back and forth with the Sales team and finally got an agreement on price, with a $2k downpayment, in October. I understand your frustration - so I believe that the fact that I had an order started and on record with Ford in July - that put me in a position as such.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid