Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't even really want a MY22 at this point outside of the interest rates. Why get a 22 in November or December, or worse Jan 2023.
I'm one that needs this vehicle and in the VB color please.
Sponsored

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think so but you can always ask your dealer if your build date has moved.
Thanks for your reply, I enjoy your you tube videos. I ordered my truck on August 20, 2021, Lariat Hybrid RR FE. I'm trying to be patient, pre-traded my other Ford Truck .

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Thanks for your reply, I enjoy your you tube videos. I ordered my truck on August 20, 2021, Lariat Hybrid RR FE. I'm trying to be patient, pre-traded my other Ford Truck .
Little surprised you are scheduled by now, did you receive the email from Ford on 6/30 about options? If you did, you might call Ford Support and see if you have a VIN. If you did not, I would call your dealer and see if you have an approved order. Oh, make sure you don't have the Bed Mat, Splash Guards, Protection Hood/Fender Film, or Bed Extender on your order.

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Little surprised you are scheduled by now, did you receive the email from Ford on 6/30 about options? If you did, you might call Ford Support and see if you have a VIN. If you did not, I would call your dealer and see if you have an approved order. Oh, make sure you don't have the Bed Mat, Splash Guards, Protection Hood/Fender Film, or Bed Extender on your order.
No, I never received that email, that's why I called Ford CS and they told me that I was still scheduled for an August 8, build and ETA of 8/21/ to 8/26. I have been following up with them once a week. Now, I have been moved back several times on my build date, 6/13, 6/27, 7/25, now 8/6.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, I never received that email, that's why I called Ford CS and they told me that I was still scheduled for an August 8, build and ETA of 8/21/ to 8/26. I have been following up with them once a week. Now, I have been moved back several times on my build date, 6/13, 6/27, 7/25, now 8/6.
Since you are scheduled and have a VIN (even if the build date is moving around) then you're getting your truck as a MY22 and all the stuff was submitted correctly.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Oh, sorry I wasn't following well. Didn't realize you had a build date.

Bill Martin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL area 51
Don't worry not sure even if you are scheduled you might get a 2023.
I was scheduled in May for week of June 6, now I'm scheduled for week of August 8. I have a VIN 82xxx and a window sticker. Every time I call Ford I'm told I'm lucky I have no constraints. Base XL with hitch and spare

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't worry not sure even if you are scheduled you might get a 2023.
I was scheduled in May for week of June 6, now I'm scheduled for week of August 8. I have a VIN 82xxx and a window sticker. Every time I call Ford I'm told I'm lucky I have no constraints. Base XL with hitch and spare
No. Stop spreading this garbage. IF you have a VIN, you are getting a 2022 Maverick.

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am thinking the same thing. I know all keep on saying if you have a VIN it will be 22......had my VIN since April. Hybrid XL just a hitch ......gets about a week away then bumped later 5 or 6 times now

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am thinking the same thing. I know all keep on saying if you have a VIN it will be 22......had my VIN since April. Hybrid XL just a hitch ......gets about a week away then bumped later 5 or 6 times now
Yes, and now Ford is extending the production time for MY22. VINs are year specific. If you have one, you're getting one. I don't know how many times this has to be explained on this forum.

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, and now Ford is extending the production time for MY22. VINs are year specific. If you have one, you're getting one. I don't know how many times this has to be explained on this forum.
Thank, that's what I thought, I've had a VIN for several months.

Bill Martin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL area 51
MLowe05, I sorry I did not mean to offend anyone

013SamIAm

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Flex, 1965 Ford Galaxie, 2014 Toyota Camry
Any idea when the best day or time is to call and see if and when your Maverick gets scheduled? I was informed by my dealership that mine was going to be built but ford has not showed anything yet!

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any idea when the best day or time is to call and see if and when your Maverick gets scheduled? I was informed by my dealership that mine was going to be built but ford has not showed anything yet!
I was scheduled on a Tuesday, used to be Thursdays, but probably scheduling everyday now. Go to Ford Chat and have your Customer number and Dealer Sales code. They can give you a production week and VIN if you have one. You can the follow it on the Order Tracker link here on MTC.
Sponsored