Sponsored

Deleted member 9552

I am real close to shopping for a taco - not what I want though. Ford marketing cannot tell me if I am a priority 2. Dealer will only say I can't change my order. I am clueless...
Sponsored

Demoguy1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stupid questions when I have been checking the forum for so long. What would be the date by which someone not getting a build date that its game over for MY22? Will we get a email invitation for ordering MY23 or do we just need to show up at the dealer on Aug 2nd? Ordered Hybrid XLT 360 beginning Sept 21.
I discussed with the dealer and he believes remaining orders will be automatically rolled over to 23's. The "private pricing offer" for rollovers is basically the agreed-on price from original order.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I discussed with the dealer and he believes remaining orders will be automatically rolled over to 23's. The "private pricing offer" for rollovers is basically the agreed-on price from original order.
Your dealer is wrong.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chatted with Ford this morning and was told I am a priority 2 and would be scheduled the first available week. There isn't many weeks left before 2023.
When and what did you order

TrayBHM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion SE, 2008 Nissan Frontier LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would only be fair but don't see it happening. I hope so

Sponsored

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to my dealer, I’m priority 2 so I figure I’ll get one of the last 22’s or one of the first 23’s.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
According to my dealer, I’m priority 2 so I figure I’ll get one of the last 22’s or one of the first 23’s.
Not sure 22s will keep the same priority code when reordered. We haven’t heard how Ford will handle this yet. I’ve been priority 2 for months but will probably be thrown in the muck if they reshuffle 22s.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The anxiety folks must be feeling as the last week of scheduling approaches in a couple of weeks...

Sponsored

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure 22s will keep the same priority code when reordered. We haven’t heard how Ford will handle this yet. I’ve been priority 2 for months but will probably be thrown in the muck if they reshuffle 22s.
Ford should use the priority system to tag MY22 orders. Leave all priority 2 builds the same. When a MY22 customer places their MY23 build, the dealer should give it a priority 10, the highest the dealer can assign to a build, according to @fordvideoguy . New retail orders placed on Aug. 15 should have a priority 19 assigned. In this way, Ford can easily see what builds got rolled over.

Last edited:

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The anxiety folks must be feeling as the last week of scheduling approaches in a couple of weeks...
Definitely as there are 5 weeks left to scheduling. Good luck to all. Based on talking with my dealer will say choosing the right dealer is the #1 thing. Asked why was scheduled ahead of so many mid-October and simpler build orders. His reply was even thou Gervais Ford is a relatively small dealer, they had the most allocations in the region.

Based on that its:
1) Region
2) Dealers allocations within the region
3) Then based on order date.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford should use the priority system to tag MY22 orders. Leave all priority 2 the same. When a MY22 customer places their MY23 build, the dealer should give it a priority 10, the highest the dealer can assign to a build, according to @fordvideoguy . New retail orders placed on Aug. 15 should have a priority 19 assigned. In this way, Ford can easily see what builds got rolled over.
First new retail orders can be placed August 2.

The MY23 order system should find your original un-made 22 order and grab the date from the 22 order. This way everyone stays in line and there is not the big rush to submit 23 orders on the 1st day since it will not be required to keep your place in line.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't see why this is not possible. When calling customer service, they are able to find your order without all the information. So keep place inline. Would say those that know a little about databases that the dealer code is a foreign/linkable key and is probably the reason those that take the private over to another dealer lose their place in line as the foreign/linkable key is no longer available. @fordvideoguy how does the above guess as why changing dealers would cause you to loose your placing in line.