First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is a little information on the Dashboard Illumination recall. My dealer says that it is a Customer Satisfaction recall. If you are not having any trouble, do nothing and they will install the fix on your next visit. Obviously, if you are having trouble with it, bring it in immediately. Or, if you are that concerned about it, bring it in and they will reprogram it. IT IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT UNLESS YOU ARE HAVING THE PROBLEM. (My dealer has been straight up, so I will wait until my next oil change.)

Well, I bought a little tire tread gauge, and am gonna go measure my OEM Continentals. I just turned 5,000 miles. If needed, my tax refund will pay for new Michelins. Knock wood.
Is this recall for hybrids only? I have 12,000 miles on my Continentals and they look like new.your shouldn't need tires for a few more years 😊
Sponsored

peisenmann

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata 2.0; Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've got 29k on my original Continentals and tread still passes with room to spare. Upgrading to Michelins when they are ready.

jsalewicz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Contacted Don Hines dealership and they have mobile warranty truck and they will be out Monday to do this and the turn signal warranty

Mervin the Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2019 Hyunda1 Kona, 2002 Chevy S10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is a ‘23 XLT LUX Hybrid, and it had two recalls for software upgrades. One was the “Turn Signal Bulb Warning”, and the other was “Instrument Panel Illumination Failure”. Both were upgraded at my home in 45-minutes or less at my home for no cost.

Sponsored

samspritzer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CRV, 2008 Accord, 2009 Quintana Roo Kilo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

2022 Lariat Hybrid First Edition - Not showing this recall. I am wondering if its because the dash is different for these than the XLT or XL.

Techcar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL, 2019 RangerXLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have also received my recall a few days ago for the turn signal and the dash. I called my dealer , Crossroads Ford of Kernersville and they are sending a mobile truck out to up date my 2023 XL Monday morning . A lot more convenient than sitting around in a waiting room for a few hours .

Thex

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heads up, when they do the recall, it resets all of your setting to factory default. DRL's on, Vehicle info selections, and, if you did it TSR is gone.

Also, now my parking brake auto engages when I put it in park. Don't remember ever changing that before.....

Sponsored

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

...when they do the recall, it resets all of your setting to factory default. DRL's on...
Yuck. I assume it turns the seatbelt chime back on, too. I have it turned OFF for the driver's seat, so I can drive up to my mailbox on my land in peace, without the seatbelt buckled and no nag chime. It's a crapshoot trying to disable that damned thing.

jsalewicz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I texted my Ford Dealer last week and here they are doing the recall update at my work. Lets hope all is good :)

Ford Maverick Recall #24C01 - Instrument Panel Cluster IPC Illumination - 2/26/2024 1709567276494

Krrr

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today, Monday, I stopped by the Ford Garage to see about my newest Recall for my '22' Hybrid Maverick.
Instrument Cluster*****
They need to pull the old one out, then get the new one from Ford, it's about keeping the milage the same.
They need the vehicle for 7-10 days.
Silly me. I just got my Extended Warranty from Granger, GREAT DEAL, last week but did not get rental car!
I am hoping for an attachment.
Sponsored