Sponsored

Search results

  1. Best source for touch-up paint?

    I got mine from ford, pricey but a perfect match.
  2. Towing capacity with a 2024 2.0 Ecoboost (towed mini excavator)

    Id get your truck looked at. I regularly get over 30 mpg with our 23 awd 4k tow. My wife gets high 20s since she drives nore aggressively than i do.
  3. Maintenance suggested by dealer?

    Annual alignment? Sheesh i have been driving tons of cars for over 50 years and never got an alignment on any of them. Brake fluid exchange? Never had this done either. One of my vehicles is 55 years old. I have owned it 33 years and never did a fluid exchange. Is modern brake fluid that bad?
  4. Is the dealer tire price quote legit?

    I just had this done yesterday with our mav. Went with goodyear acecensa. 850.00. Walmart and our local tire store wanted almost 1100.00
  5. Dealership lied about service done - Canada.

    Should be done at no charge to you.
  6. Should my factory tires be replaced after 26 months?

    Actually, when shopping for replacement tires for our maverick, I was surprised to find out the factory continentals are a tier one tire, and we're one of the most expensive tires for replacement. I went with good years which were cheaper.
  7. Should my factory tires be replaced after 26 months?

    Interesting, this popped up on my morning email While drinking coffee since we have new tires going on our 23 Maverick today. The factory continentals have almost 48 k on them. And I thought I would replace them before winter, otherwise, I would let them go for a couple more thousand. They...
  8. Hows your Maverick doing? Raindrops are tiny lightning bolts, and they’re corroding cars

    Our mav is almost 4 years old. No issues. I wax it with paste wax every fall for about 2 dollars.
  9. My 2026 Maverick 2.0 awd maintenance schedule plan - opinions?

    Go by fords recommendation. They know their vehicle best. Will save you money. Also ive been driving 50 years and have never rotated tires. Saves you even more money.
  10. DIY direct injection cleaner for 2.0 EcoBoost

    I am not concerned about this, and i plan on keeping our maverick a long time. 10- 15 years. If you only plan on keeping your mav 5-6 years its a complete waste of money. I.m.o. time will tell if iam wrong.
  11. Emergency fuel door release on 2022 location?

    Thx glen, did not know this. Btw....curious which one of us is going to own our maverick longer....i keep my vehicles a long time!
  12. Emergency fuel door release on 2022 location?

    Soooo the hybrid has an emergency release but the ecoboost doesn’t ? Is the fuel door different? If its not this makes no sense.
  13. I bumped someone. Guess how much repair $ ?

    Youd think a new hood would cost about 500 bucks and another 500 to paint and install it. Maybe check a junkyard for a used hood?
  14. Should my factory tires be replaced after 26 months?

    Thx andy. I just go by sight for replacement 😃
  15. FORD MOBILE APP IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED!

    I updated on my 2 year old android and it works fine. My wife has a 9 year old android and the app still works.
  16. Should my factory tires be replaced after 26 months?

    . One dealership oil change visit told me our 2 year old mavs original continentals needed replacement at 38 k. That was over a year ago and the most recent visit nothing was said about tire replacement at 47k .they still did great during our michigan winter.
  17. Underbody cavity shield, yes or no

    Definitely cant hurt, other than cost. I have a 17 year old ram i bought new. No rust issues after 17 michigan winters.
  18. Underbody cavity shield, yes or no

    If you plan on keeping your vehicle 25- 30 years maybe...




Top