Sponsored

Search results

  1. Sell before warranty expires?

    I have 23 hybrid november 2026 warranty is gone even though 15500 miles. I tossed and turned. Live in FL. Just bought warranty Premium from Ford themselves. My warranty goes until 29 of November as long as as dont go.beyond 36000 miles. Price 2200. If sell before warranty ends they prorated it...
  2. What extended warranty are you buying?

    Would like to look.into that coverage i.e. electronics. That would be some de
  3. Extended warranty. Are diagnosis paid for?

    YES THANKS for your thoughts. . I signed up directly with Ford Direct. ,covered til nov 2029. Got the Premium plan cost $2200 for that time period. pay monthly no interest rate attached, cancel when i want. no penalty no charge to cancel. Just wasn't happy about the diagnosis wording in...
  4. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Hi safetyguy. I was attempting to respond to Catado who posted a question about 12volt battery which was the title of his post. But will be attempting to enter ET soon. Thank you
  5. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    You got a warranty for 3 years/36000 miles if you have original warranty. This happened to me and they replaced under warranty. If not warrantized then price for battery from walmart AGM type is about $200 when I last looked. I think the diehard at Advance is 200 bucks about 4 mts ago. Watch...
  6. Extended warranty. Are diagnosis paid for?

    Good to know. Confidence builder to prompt me to purchase the warranty.
  7. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Thanks Andy for trying to help me. I just don't even know how to get to that post you showed with picture. I clicked on it but would not open up. Thank you anyway for your consideration.
  8. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    What device is used in which to enter the "engineering test mode?
  9. Extended warranty. Are diagnosis paid for?

    Thanks for reading. I sure could use help If you have had experience concerning my question or know for sure, about extended warranty coverage. I am buying an extended warranty from FORD PROTECT. It is a Premium Care Warranty. In the section of warranty it says WHAT IS NOT COVERED. It includes...
  10. Brake issues

    Spike, hoping you get good news about them replacing pads. Guess their waiting for Ford to call them back. So if they dont fix pad then you will do the pads, right? But you then got to get a tow truck home, right? I want all to go well for you.
  11. Brake issues

    Thats irritating, the rotors Rotors destroyed, but calipers not sticking? Thought the calipers if sticking caused both rotor and pad deteriation. You replaced pads yourself. Interesting, So you had the truck towed home where you then put the new pads on? How much did they want to put the new...
  12. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    You are the greatest. I sure couldn't find it yesterday when going to McArthur. I went to ford.com and only saw 2026 mavericks to build and price. Wonder when Ford.com can be used to build and price at their cite and pick my location from that cite to find my dealer in florida?
  13. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    just watched Long McArthur Ford as well as Ford manufacturer to look at order a 2027 maverick as Build order and don't see it there. I only see 2026. I watched McArthur showing comparison prices for trims on youtube, but still can't see how to get to the 2027. Can you give me direction? When I...
  14. 🚨 2022-2026 Ford Maverick Wireless SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad Upgrade Now Available - Infotainment.com

    The keypad has helped me. I'm in a field working. i don't want to take the keys and lose them some way some how. keeping them locked in my truck helps because keypad allows me to open it. there are other ways but i keep it short. mostly because don't want to lose keys. i just wish keypad was a...
  15. 🚨 2022-2026 Ford Maverick Wireless SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad Upgrade Now Available - Infotainment.com

    Thank you for your help. my current 23 has keypad installed at factory. too bad for guys that like the keypad don't have that option for 26 from factory at reasonable cost. I don't know if the keypad was installed on my 23 as standard or optional pricing. If it was optional I don't remember...
  16. 🚨 2022-2026 Ford Maverick Wireless SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad Upgrade Now Available - Infotainment.com

    I went to the website infotainment you listed. But the keypad doesn't appear to exist as a sellable item for the 2026 maverick. Is that correct?
  17. How Long Do You See Yourself Keeping Your Maverick? 🚗

    Considering options now. Got 15,000 on it. I don't have an ESP yet. But if I keep it, I will buy an ESP, price $2000 for 2 years quoted by ford. I live in Florida Granger Insurance not option in Florida. Of course in 2 yrs truck will only have 3 years of hybrid battery life left and a purchaser...
  18. Finally Used the Portable Jump Box

    Did you remove battery without removing the trim plastic pieces?
  19. How many miles on original brake pads?

    If you did put the pads on yourself, was it difficult? If so what was the most difficult part?




Top