First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had almost exact similar experience. They lied. Service department wanted nearly $2,500.
Even if they install it, they are not going to program it for you.
Sponsored

fcoplo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat FX4 South America Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi, could someone who successfully installed ACC, help me and share the part numbers and calibration levels of IPMA module and CCM module?
This info is in the forscan configuration tab when the vehicle is connected.
I will appreciate this info.
Trying to configure the ACC and getting u2101, control module config.incompatible.
My maverick is in the Argentina market, it should be the same IPMA, but.., maybe is not the same calibration level.
R
Fer

PCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW R32; Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Do your homework and make sure it is the correct one for your model year.
There are different parts for different years? 23 vs 24?

GDI Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav XLT LUX Blackout Cactus 2.0L AWD Tow Pack
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure.

Ford parts websites that I've seen encourage you to use a feature that checks if your part fits your vehicle, I suppose to minimize returns.

So I took the C-CM part number used by others with 22 or 23 Mavericks, and went to order one from an on-line Ford parts dealer, and the website asks for your VIN to check if it fits. Of course, our trucks won't show as needing the C-CM module since they didn't have that feature from the factory.

So at that point, - I found the VIN from a similar Lariat vehicle on Cars.com with the same model year as mine to enter so the part will fit, confirm, and then ordered it.

So you can go through that process to find if the same part number fits a 24 as well...

Hope that helps.

surfstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Timmyjane and @Mas280 seem to be ones who've installed ACC on a 2024 in this thread.
Pretty sure same P/Ns. It is weird that the speed sensor, cover, and bracket (all the radar parts) only list 2022-2023 model compatibility in online parts stores.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Timmyjane

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All my parts were purchased in 23 for a 23. I ended up with a rollover 24 so I sat in my parts until the 24 came in. I’m not sure how the stock lane centering works but I sure do love the truck with Comma3x. Installed the Comma at the same time as ACC. 80% of my driving is hands off these days. It’s amazing.

fcoplo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone have it?

Hi, could someone who successfully installed ACC, help me and share the part numbers and calibration levels of IPMA module and CCM module?
This info is in the forscan configuration tab when the vehicle is connected.
I will appreciate this info.
Trying to configure the ACC and getting u2101, control module config.incompatible.
My maverick is not US market, it should be the same IPMA, but.., maybe is not the same calibration level.
R
Fer

surfstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

fcoplo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, finally I managed to configure ACC plus Lane Centering and lka (already done some months ago)

Many many thanks to @ltmoto for sharing their experience, most of the asbuilt works with some less minor changes after writing (for example disable rear aid)
Tip 1: doing through normal configuration in Forscan doesn’t work. They have bad info even in the last release. I got a lot of DTC using text to configure.
Tip 2: Using non-maverick radar is possible, but you must flash new firmware. I did using Bronco Sport.
Now I need to do the final installation, which is a prototype.
For now, I am having the popup message in IPC , sometimes, “ pre-collision assist not available “ when the ignition is on, but all works well

Thanks

Just updating here --- I finally got my setup to work. So I am posting here to show how I solved my problem and found the ForScan coding that worked for my vehicle. Hopefully, that can be helpful for someone who got stuck in the process.
By no means am I trying to take anything away from the OP --- that's the bible I followed to get here! Huge shout out to the helpful post that got me on the right way. I am just sharing as an example, and giving back to the community.

My issue: my truck is XLT without 360 CoPilot. So after I did all the ForScan, there were a bunch of DTC's, and the IPMA faults out, disabling all functions. DTC's mostly point to invalid configurations in IPMA, ABS, BdyCM, etc.

My solution:
I used the "As-built Compare" tool on ForScan website (ForScan is so aweome: https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4393&sid=514965409b9d34e7b2f4d9c64f94bce3), and then pulled 12 VIN's from the second hand vehicles I found on cars.com and other places, 6 are Lariat without ACC, 6 are Lariat with ACC, and compare them all to my XLT without 360.
The following is all that seems to be needed for my XLT without 360, to work with the new setup (ACC / Lane centering).

BdyCM: this is the most challenging one. I couldn't just copy over Lariat ACC codes, since then the remote doesn't work (Lariat has easy enter remote), and body controller would have DTC's since it doesn't see DC/AC inverter and other things that only Lariat's have.
I did some trial and error, and found that only this change is needed to make the body controller think there is ACC:
726-04-05: xxxx xxxx 90 from 88

ABS: Somehow there are some codes that are vehicle specific, I think they are the VIN number or something. by comparing 6 Lariat without ACC with 6 Lariat with ACC, I concluded that only the code below is needed for the ABS to think it's in an ACC vehicle:
760-03-02: x4xx xxxx xx from 2 (same with the tutorial)

IPMA: what works for me is to completely copy over a Lariat ACC Maverick codes, to make IPMA think it's a Lariat:
706-01-01: 0B4D 99C9 A9 from: 0B4D 58A9 F5 for my XLT, and Lariat without ACC
706-01-02: 2076 553A A4 from: 2075 52BA 94 for my XLT, 2075 54BA 94 for Lariat without ACC
706-01-03: xxDx xxxx, from C
706-02-01: xxxx xxxx 7F: from 60 (The ACC tutorial calls for 9F, but I looked up 6 cars with ACC, they are all 7F. 7F works for my XLT...)
706-02-02: FFC1 552A A0 from: 07C1 552A A0 for my XLT, and Lariat without ACC

IPC: although this affects what selection / displays will be on the dash and interfaces with the buttons, ultimately I think that it doesn't matter for the actual function. I used the coding from this ACC tutorial, after realizing that Lariat's probably all have the bigger dash screen, so what I found might or might not work for my 4 inch in-dash screen.
I take the notes below on what I observed of 6 Lariat ACC vs. 6 Lariat wo ACC. The coding in the OP's thread worked for my 4 inch screen --- that's actually what I kept in my truck as of now. The notes below are just for reference, and might work for 6 inch screen's (not tested).
720-01-01: xFxx xxxx xx: from C
720-01-02: xxxx 80: from 40
720-02-01: xxxx 3xxx from 2
720-02-02: 1xxx F4: from 0, A0
720-04-02: xxxx xA from x8
720-05-01: 1xxx xxxx xx from 0
720-09-01: 3xxx xxxx xx from 2
720-09-02: xxx8 xx from 0
720-10-01: x9xx xxxx from 8 (The ACC tutorial calls for D??)

SCCM: configure due to the steering wheel button changes:
724-02-01: xx90 xxxx xx from 58

PSCM: configure to let the power steering know it's in ACC vehicle, and lane keeping vibration etc.:
730-02-02: xxxx FFFF from 0000
730-02-03: FFxx xxxx from 00

So after all the coding above, all modules are clear of DTC's, and my adaptive cruise / lane centering worked perfectly! So much easier to drive on the freeway now, unbelievable.

Thank you OP for getting me on the right path! Also thank you nickn066 for helping!

image_67141633.JPG
Ford Maverick DIY HOW TO: Install adaptive cruise control in Maverick Hybrid XLT with Luxury package IMG_2757

Ford Maverick DIY HOW TO: Install adaptive cruise control in Maverick Hybrid XLT with Luxury package IMG_2761

Last edited:

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Tip 2: Using non-maverick radar is possible, but you must flash new firmware. I did using Bronco Sport.

Thanks
How did you flash the firmware?

Sponsored

fcoplo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
using forscan beta version 2.4 with firmware update capabilitys, and of course you need a forscan license, a good adapter and the Ford firmware (I can provide for you)

How did you flash the firmware?

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
using forscan beta version 2.4 with firmware update capabilitys, and of course you need a forscan license, a good adapter and the Ford firmware (I can provide for you)
Do you mind if I ask where you got the Ford firmware?

fcoplo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some contact in Europe, the firmware files are exposed there in some url and using fdrs you can download it. Idk the method.
Well, regarding acc I am having troubles now, not sure why, when truck is parked and I leave it. On the Next ignition I am having “pre collision assist not available “ and acc can’t be engaged. I need to clear dtc and then it is available again.
Maybe the firmware is not the latest one and it is not fully compatible with the actual firmware of truck. Having some stranges messages in ccm ipma and abs.
If someone can share calibration level of their modules I can compare.
Now thinking to buy the correct sensor (mine is used from bronco sport),also, I will try another level of calibration.

Do you mind if I ask where you got the Ford firmware?

Orrin.kelso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Orrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F250. 2022 Maverick Hybrid. Honda Accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Could anyone post the exact as possible dimensions of the radar unit cover? My parts arrived yesterday but no cover. Would like to start on install this weekend. I could cut out grill to approximate size and finish it later after cover comes in. Thanks. And huge thanks to everyone that has posted on this subject. You make it possible for others to attempt it.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Could anyone post the exact as possible dimensions of the radar unit cover? My parts arrived yesterday but no cover. Would like to start on install this weekend. I could cut out grill to approximate size and finish it later after cover comes in. Thanks. And huge thanks to everyone that has posted on this subject. You make it possible for others to attempt it.
The sides are not square 6 1/8" in the in the back 5 7/8" in the front for the width.
around 4 1/2" tall
Sponsored