Sponsored

Any idea why people are trading in their new Mavericks?

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

^^ Sweet!

I pickup up my 2nd Maverick Hybrid last Friday and I was seated next to this the entire time. I think the salesman used that desk purposly. LOL

Loaded Heritage Sasquatch model. $94K ($74k plus $20k ADM)... I concidered it and am only glad there wasn't a black Bronco Raptor there... ;)

QxkPEA.jpg

0ob4VG.jpg

.wow,
^^ Sweet!

I pickup up my 2nd Maverick Hybrid last Friday and I was seated next to this the entire time. I think the salesman used that desk purposly. LOL

Loaded Heritage Sasquatch model. $94K ($74k plus $20k ADM)... I concidered it and am only glad there wasn't a black Bronco Raptor there... ;)

QxkPEA.jpg

0ob4VG.jpg

wow, 94K seems insaneā€¦ā€¦. 20k markup, they should go to jai. I felt terrible about 5k, but I felt like my truck was worth 5k less than I paid. It all worked outā€¦ā€¦congrats on the new Mavā€¦.they are great trucks. I had a 1966 Bronco and sold itā€¦..I felt I just had to get another once I found the manual transmission

[/QUOTE

Sponsored

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you need some stuff for your new Mav let me know. I have a complete set of Weathertech mats that I Ceramic coated. nearly mint condition, auto start/Stop module, and a brand new Ford trifold tonneau cover (needs installation kit $199) but the cover new in box. It was a replacement from the accident. Iā€™m in Colorado, let me know if you have interest.

thanks

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you need some stuff for your new Mav let me know. I have a complete set of Weathertech mats that I Ceramic coated. nearly mint condition, auto start/Stop module, and a brand new Ford trifold tonneau cover (needs installation kit $199) but the cover new in box. It was a replacement from the accident. Iā€™m in Colorado, let me know if you have interest.

thanks

Thanks for the offer, but I already have them. The '23 I just picked up is a 100% clone of my '22 Hybrid Also XLT Lux truck. I just finished moving the BakFlip hard cover, the black FX4 wheels and tires, dash cam, console safe, mats and everything else.... but thanks for the offer..

dhill59

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm curious about the back up camera not working right with tailgate lowered... isn't the camera fixed position? ... My XLT the camera is in the tailgate... so with tailgate up it shows a view of what's directly behind me... but lowered I get ground and rear bumper... that's how it should be isn't it with a fixed camera?
ROTFLMAO. Yes, the camera is in a fixed position. Under the Ford Logo on the tailgate. I so agrees with you that it should be mounted where it works with the tailgate up or down.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello All!

I want a Hybrid, and couldn't even get my order in. That being said, in the last 10 hours I've had 3 dealers call and tell me they have new trade in Mavericks. 2000 miles or less (none are hybrids). Was curious why there would be such a "surge" for lack of a better word in trade-ins? Your thoughts would be great!
$$$$$

Sponsored

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the offer, but I already have them. The '23 I just picked up is a 100% clone of my '22 Hybrid Also XLT Lux truck. I just finished moving the BakFlip hard cover, the black FX4 wheels and tires, dash cam, console safe, mats and everything else.... but thanks for the offer..

Thatā€™s awesomeā€¦.enjoyā€¦post some pics when you get it done

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello All!

I want a Hybrid, and couldn't even get my order in. That being said, in the last 10 hours I've had 3 dealers call and tell me they have new trade in Mavericks. 2000 miles or less (none are hybrids). Was curious why there would be such a "surge" for lack of a better word in trade-ins? Your thoughts would be great!
Itā€™s their employees?

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've noticed that since Ford doesn't provide many stock vehicles anymore, dealership employees 'customer order' them. With the current market the way it is, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the employees drive the vehicles or demo the vehicles, then turn around and sell them with a nice markup.
Bingo! The salesman here let it slip that his has not been deliveredā€¦.Ford looks the other way at these Stealers, er, I mean Dealersā€¦

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The market is wild right now. My hybrid XLT build date is in a few weeks and if someone is willing to give me a few thousand over MSRP for it, I will absolutely consider it. Buying a new vehicle isn't exactly the best financial decision, but buying a new vehicle over MSRP is just about the dumbest thing you can do lol
This is EXACTLY what is trueā€¦Suzi Orman would have a fitā€¦the Maverick will lose value after 2 years and be worth 1/2 of what people are payingā€¦

MavFromTheDead

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

thanks
I might be interested in the start stop module. How much?

Sponsored

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I might be interested in the start stop module. How much?
Hello, I would do 65ā€¦..if you are in Colorado I would help you install it too. Thoughts

thanks

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is EXACTLY what is trueā€¦Suzi Orman would have a fitā€¦the Maverick will lose value after 2 years and be worth 1/2 of what people are payingā€¦

Really? let her have a fit, Suzi is uninformed about the Maverick, I suspect her comment (if true) was for the entire multi-OEM product line. ... I've followed her forever....

The Maverick line and ordering/pricing/production/ availability will not significantly change in the next (2) model years...

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Really? let her have a fit, Suzi is uninformed about the Maverick, I suspect her comment (if true) was for the entire multi-OEM product line. ... I've followed her forever....

The Maverick line and ordering/pricing/production/ availability will not significantly change in the next (2) model years...

If someone paid $40k in ā€™22, it will be worth $20k in ā€™24 betcha!

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If someone paid $40k in ā€™22, it will be worth $20k in ā€™24 betcha!
We have zero way to quality what that means,,, Zero way to quantify what buyer paid vs their situation at the time...

Ford Maverick value and pricing will remain strong for the next 2 years....
Sponsored