Sponsored

People are definitely interested in these Mavericks!

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was not stop gawking when first got it. About second Maverick in my area likely first hybrid. It has dropped off now that I have seen 19 in a 5 mile area around my parts.
Sponsored

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the time! Normally all good, but last week I was fishing one of the ponds around my house and had a cop pull up, for sure thought one of the Karens around called on me. Nope! He wanted to talk about the Mav 😂 . He's going to order when the books open up again, but hadn't gotten to actually get close to one yet. Spent about 10 minutes talking about it and showing it off.
Maybe a Kevin called. You know a Kevin is male counterpart to a Karen.😂

Cobraj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Jeep Gladiator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
haven't really have anybody I could see notice it even though it is cyber orange. probably think it is the power company truck!

1fifty

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With the taller springs and larger tires, it has confused a few people enough to ask if it was the new Ranger.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A cook at a restaurant I frequent for breakfast came out to look it over this morning. From the time I placed my order, to picking it up at the dealer this past Tuesday, I saw maybe 4 or 5 on the road. I drove it to work Wednesday so all of my coworkers could see one in person. On my way home that evening I happened to look in my mirror and there was a Maverick right behind me. Then today running errands there were TWO more that came up behind me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel ya, it took 8 months for mine to get delivered to me!

Hang in there lol Funny enough, my Dad drove my truck today and wanted to order one now. I told em sorry, gotta wait till they open up for orders again haha
You lucked out for sure. I just got mine after 17 months (517 days). Awesome vehicle! Have had several compliments already.

OP
OP
Gr3y

Gr3y

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, 2016 Mustang GT,1999 Mustang V6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You lucked out for sure. I just got mine after 17 months (517 days). Awesome vehicle! Have had several compliments already.
Well, I've had this truck over a year now and still people ask me about it. haha
most common questions

-Ranger - "Is that a new Ranger?"
-MPGS - "Are you really getting the mileage ford says the hybrid gives you?"
-"How did you get one?" - everyone has one on order or wants to get one haha

So far this truck has exceeded my expectations and the price is excellent. it's not perfect, but it works!
I have also been seeing a lot more of them on the road which is good. I even saw one that looked exactly like mine the other day haha.

Ford Maverick People are definitely interested in these Mavericks! IMG_1939

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love mine. The local stealership has 4 on the lot now. 1 lariat, 2 XLTs, and 1 XL.

Cobraj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Jeep Gladiator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
haven't really have anybody I could see notice it even though it is cyber orange. probably think it is the power company truck!
i work for a school system, my neighbor thought I brought home a work truck from school lol

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Mavericks are very common here in the Los Angeles Metro area. I see them on the streets and highway everywhere I go when I'm out and about. The ones I see most are the XL and XLT's. Most auto parts stores have a fleet of about 10 or more on their lot. The Maverick that I rarely see on the road is the Lariat Hybrid trim model. Those are the unicorns in my opinion.

Sponsored

Derwood

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick and Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went out on some errands today with my Dad and every time I came back to my truck people would be standing around it and checking it out haha
Talked to a guy and he asked me what it was because he thought initially it was a new style ranger. Another Gentleman was confused be cause it was a hybrid truck. :ROFLMAO:

Any one else having the same experiences with people and your truck? lol :D

10B2C924-6A2D-499E-994A-55A5D2D10352.jpeg
I'm getting the curious lookers too. I've shown it to friends and customers without saying which model it is and none of them knew it was a Maverick. Lol. They're still so rare in my neck of the woods I only saw one on a 125 mile round trip I took yesterday from Hamilton ON to Toronto and back!

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see them occasionally here now in Abilene Tx. But trucks and SUVs are more common than cars out here. I think on average I see maybe one a day now. Mostly XLTs. A few Lariats and XLs.
Sponsored