First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Considering they haven't scheduled anything in the last, well, month. Are we surprised nothing has changed?

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Considering they haven't scheduled anything in the last, well, month. Are we surprised nothing has changed?
I mean no fewer tremors that can be built that it

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Still hoping my stand alone hitch option doesn't hold up my EB build. I think if I don't see anything by the end of Feb and the hitch constraint isn't looking any better I might ditch the hitch at that point to hopefully increase my build chances.

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still hoping my stand alone hitch option doesn't hold up my EB build. I think if I don't see anything by the end of Feb and the hitch constraint isn't looking any better I might ditch the hitch at that point to hopefully increase my build chances.
Add the Lux package… much higher chance of getting built and you get your hitch.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't. All EBs should be built as long as your dealership has enough allocations. Get what you want.

wayne2970

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Constraints list as of 1/9/23

constraintscommodities.jpg
Is this the real McCoy? The last time I told my salesman about this list me had a totally different list. Where can I tell hime he can find this? Thanks in advance...

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this the real McCoy? The last time I told my salesman about this list me had a totally different list. Where can I tell hime he can find this? Thanks in advance...
Found on Fb by salesmen

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It doesn’t seemed to move too much if any. I know I switched from stand a lone hitch to lux package. Seems like dealers didn’t communicate changes as options or people are hoping they are the lucky 35%

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will be interesting to see if @fordvideoguy will talk about it on his YouTube stream tonight.

Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Don't. All EBs should be built as long as your dealership has enough allocations. Get what you want.
Yup all about allocations at this point. I did hear that my very large dealership is averaging around 50 allocations per month but I'm unsure of how many orders they took? I'm sure it's quite a few though. Does anyone know what allocations other large dealers are seeing (such as LM)?

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your EB should get built but if you already have AWD might just want to through the 4k tow on. Seriously was tempted to switch for that but the MPG ratings for city look blah

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Your EB should get built but if you already have AWD might just want to through the 4k tow on. Seriously was tempted to switch for that but the MPG ratings for city look blah
Yeah I agree it's tempting but not worth the hit to MPG. I need all the MPG's I can get at this point:)

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tremor Appearance Pack 0% Looks like no-one wants it