First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone heard anything about when pricing will be announced. If they actually open order banks Sept. 15th it would seem Ford should issue information in the next few months😁
Sponsored

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Kind of spooky ordering a vehicle from a company that can't plan what they will (or won't) be doing 14 days from now.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kind of spooky ordering a vehicle from a company that can't plan what they will (or won't) be doing 14 days from now.
I'm wondering what the chances are of the 2023 "Build and Price" being live before they are sold out for 2023. Not hyperbole, I am actually concerned. After all, the 2023 F150 order banks have been open more than a month and they still don't have it up.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm wondering what the chances are of the 2023 "Build and Price" being live before they are sold out for 2023. Not hyperbole, I am actually concerned. After all, the 2023 F150 order banks have been open more than a month and they still don't have it up.
23s are Nancy Pelosi vehicles. You have to BUY the truck to see WHAT'S IN the truck! :D

DG17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of my local dealers just sent out an email saying the order banks have been moved back to 10/2/2022. Another one is still saying 9/15/2022. What a mess.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Highly unlikely build and price is done in time for initial order banks. Better question is will it be ready before the order banks close for '23?

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of my local dealers just sent out an email saying the order banks have been moved back to 10/2/2022. Another one is still saying 9/15/2022. What a mess.
Yesterday TommyBoy (a dealer) wrote on Maverick Chat, "As of tonight, I'm told the full 23MY Maverick retail order bank will open next Thursday, September 15th.
Final 22MY orders were scheduled last week on 9/1. Those of us at dealerships will get more info early next week "

The more information we get the more confused we become. Maybe it would be better if none of us post what our dealers or Ford customer service tell us. o_O

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
23s are Nancy Pelosi vehicles. You have to BUY the truck to see WHAT'S IN the truck! :D
On the upside the Pelosi model comes with a free case of vodka!

Highly unlikely build and price is done in time for initial order banks. Better question is will it be ready before the order banks close for '23?
Yeah, that is my concern. I expect the 2023 Maverick to be sold out before the website is updated.

Last edited:

hockeypukk54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe there will be some clarity next week sometime as Ford Division is having their yearly dealer meeting in Las Vegas starting Monday. This is where they discuss dealer issues and usually show off future product plans. Stay tuned.

RussWrkmn

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Technically, I don't think Ford has set a specific date in Sep, and Tim has confirmed this with the Brand Manager at Ford. Speculation is it will be the 15th ;)
Ford has opened ordering on the 15th. But YOU HAVE TO GO TO A DEALERSHIP!!! I am so pissed off. I’ve already bought 3 of them and wanted to order up and trade 2 of them. Now the dealer getting involved is going to run up the costs.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford has opened ordering on the 15th. But YOU HAVE TO GO TO A DEALERSHIP!!! I am so pissed off. I’ve already bought 3 of them and wanted to order up and trade 2 of them. Now the dealer getting involved is going to run up the costs.
Huh? You don't have to go to the dealership (I didn't) to put in the order and unless you bought used private (which would likely have been more not less than this model) you went through a dealer before too.

RussWrkmn

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Huh? You don't have to go to the dealership (I didn't) to put in the order and unless you bought used private (which would likely have been more not less than this model) you went through a dealer before too.
If you want a 2023 you have to go to the dealership and give a $500 deposit.

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you want a 2023 you have to go to the dealership and give a $500 deposit.
Nope. Completely and totally incorrect. Not to say that your particular dealer might require that, but absolutely not a Ford requirement. Probably 60% of the MY22 orders did not require a deposit and I am guessing a similar rate for MY23 orders (that is completely at the discretion of the dealer). Similarly, I bet at least 1/3 of the orders placed by MTC folks were done over the phone or Internet (just send them a pic of your driver's license for the COVP/ROVP and a pic of the signed DORA and you are good).

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope. Completely and totally incorrect. Not to say that your particular dealer might require that, but absolutely not a Ford requirement. Probably 60% of the MY22 orders did not require a deposit and I am guessing a similar rate for MY23 orders (that is completely at the discretion of the dealer). Similarly, I bet at least 1/3 of the orders placed by MTC folks were done over the phone or Internet (just send them a pic of your driver's license for the COVP/ROVP and a pic of the signed DORA and you are good).
Agreed I put mine in via email. Actually tried to pay a deposit the dealer doesn't want one. I have the email from Ford and I confirmed order is good with Ford chat. So I'm the counter example to his statement.